Vlive

Summary: Famous idol, Kim Taehyung, and famous actress, Lim Yoona, have a secret relationship and it was almost revealed due to some clumsiness.

**********

Taehyung's POV

"Yoona-yah, manager hyung said that I need to do live now," I whined as I back hugged Yoona who's currently baking in the kitchen.

"Go ahead, I won't finish these macarons anytime soon so I'll also be busy." She turned around to give me a kiss on the cheek making me chuckle

"Be careful okay? If you need some help just come to me." I said and she nodded in response.

We've done this before so we both knew the routine. It's such a shame that we need to hide our relationship from our fans. I soon went to our room and started my live.

Yoona's POV

It's been an hour already since Taetae went to our room to start his live and my macarons are already in the oven, ready to come out any minute so I'm watching over it carefully.

After ten more minutes of waiting, the timer finally went off so I quickly opened the oven and grabbed the kitchen mittens to get the macarons out. Unfortunately for me, I didn't notice that some parts of the kitchen mittens were burnt.

"So hot!" I screamed as I let go of the tray causing the macarons and the tray to fall on the ground. My mind went blank and forgot that Taehyung is actually on live. I felt my eyes water as the pain becomes unbearable and I started to sob.

Taehyung's POV

"So, I've been plan---" I was cut off when Yoona's shout filled the apartment. My eyes widen and I scrambled out of my seat to get to her.

What happened to my princess?

I ran to the kitchen as fast as I could, totally forgetting the live that's still on. The only thing in my mind right now is Yoona.

As I reached the kitchen, I saw her standing, eyes filled with tears and left hand holding the other. Her sobs filled the area and I swear I can feel her pain.

"Yoong, come here." I gently pulled her to the kitchen sink. "H-hurts" She sobbed as I started to run cool water down her hand. "I'm sorry" I apologized as I caress her hair, trying to comfort her as much as I can.

I continued to run cool water on her hand for about 20 minutes before washing it with mild soap. As she was washing her hand, I rummaged through my refrigerator to look for a cool compress and luckily it didn't take too long for me to find one.

"Let's get you to bed," I said to Yoona in the softest voice I have and wrapped my arm on her waist as she continues to sob on my shoulder

As we reached my room, I grabbed my phone and ended the live without saying anything. I'll just explain it to them later, for now, my priority is my princess.

"Stay here Yoong, I'll look at my first aid kit to see if there's any ointment we can apply to your burn." I kissed her forehead before going to the bathroom

I looked through the first aid kit three times but I couldn't find one ointment that would help which is impossible.

Kim Taehyung, how can you not have something for one of the most common household injuries?

I went back to Yoong in defeat and saw that she fell asleep with a pout on her face. I grabbed a sticky note and wrote:

Yoong,
      Tae will be out for just a while. I can't find any ointment for your burn so I'll run to the nearest store to get one. Just stay in bed and wait for me to come back. Love you 💜
~Your Taetae