My Center; My Muse (Part 3)

Summary: The University Sports Competition is finally here and at the end of the opening day, something unexpected happened to the basketball's center, and university's muse.

Note: This story is composed of three parts.

**********

I woke up as soon as my alarm rang and spent 30 minutes doing morning exercises. It's only 4:30 in the morning and I woke up early because there's a lot of preparations I need to do for the opening ceremony today. The University Sports Competition starts today and will last for a whole week. 

"Unnie, please tell me that you're awake already!" Seohyun shouted from the outside of my room.

I chuckled at how nervous she sounds because if I do not respond, she'll have to wake me up for a long time and I'll end up in a hurry.

"I am, Seo. Thank you!" I said before getting in the shower.

I took my time doing my morning routine since I still have a lot of time. I blowdried my hair and did my skincare before going to the kitchen to prepare for my breakfast. The others don't need to be at school until 8 so I'm the only one awake.

Mr. Center
Good morning!
You awake, Yoong?

Ms. Muse
Good morning, Tae!
I'm wide awake!
What time will you get here?

Mr. Center
I'll just have my breakfast then I'll be there.

Ms. Muse
I'm already preparing our breakfast tho...

Mr. Center
Again? 
Thank you so much, Yoong!
I'll be there in 15

Ms. Muse
Great!
Drive safely

Mr. Center
Will do!

I chuckled at his cuteness before putting my phone down after playing some good music. I put my apron on and started dancing while cooking Tae and my breakfast. Sunny-side-up egg, french toast, ham, bacon, bibimbap, fried egg, and pancakes are on the menu for today. I'll just brew our coffee later after I finished cooking all those since I want Tae to have a hot coffee. Soon, I finished it all and Tae messaged me that he had already arrived.

"Good morning, Yoong," We hugged each other for a short while after greeting each other then went inside quietly. 

"It smells so great. You're a really great cook," Tae said as we entered the dining area where all the foods are set.

"Of course I am," I smiled smugly before getting our freshly brewed coffee and placing it on our mug.

We spent the morning talking but none mentioned the competition later today as we both are nervous about it. As we finished eating our breakfast, I just placed all the dishes on the sink to let others deal with it, just like what we agreed to last night. 

"Oh! I forgot to give you these," Tae said as we entered his car and handed me a bouquet of white roses and I couldn't help the sudden rush of blood in my face.

"Thank you! You didn't have to," I said and buried my face to sniff the pleasant scent of the flowers with another intention of hiding my face.

LimYoona