End Of The Year Show (Part 2)

Summary: BTS couldn't stop themselves in helping Taehyung to make a move to Yoona. But their way of helping seems to be a bit too much for Taehyung.

Note: Lyrics are italicized and there are narrations in between them.
            This story is composed of two parts. 

**********

We have a short break on stage before proceeding to our last 2 songs. I looked over my members and decided that it's the best time to get back to them.

"Kim Taehyung!" They all groaned as I smacked the back of their heads.

I looked at them confidently smirking, "You all know you deserve it." They all looked at me before smirking and I knew that I fucked up.

"You just declared war!" Yoongi hyung answered calmly and my confidence crumbled down.

They won't do even worse things, would they?

I was about to do something to make it up for smacking them when the music started.

"Manager hyung! Why are you doing this to me?!" I screamed as I dragged myself to my position for the intro.

We're here, the fun boys
Here, here, the fun boys
We're here, the fun boys
Fun, fun
I don't even know myself

We scattered all over the stage and jumped around to hype everyone more. My hyungs went near the audience while Jimin and Jungkook was walking towards to artists' area.

We're here, the fun boys
Here, here, the fun boys
We're here, the fun boys
Fun, fun

As I thought about the possible things the two would do, I immediately ran to them to stop them from doing whatever stupid things they are planning.

The fun boys go until the dawn moon sets
This is so fun, all fakeness has gone home
So even if you're tone-deaf or rhythm-deaf
It doesn't matter, throw your timidness away
We're having fun, fun fun fun
Come gather here, I see your shoulder dance

I held their clothes tightly, but do I really think I can withstand Jungkook's power?

Let's ride go with me
I see the peak over there
Add on another prize to my days, I'm becoming weird
You can't go to the peak by being normal baby

Jungkook easily had me let go of their clothes and started running towards Yoona sunbaenim. But before he can reach her, he shouted, "Hyungs! Come here!"

Fun, fun, the engine is on
Fun, fun, the speed is fast
Look at me, I'm gonna go crazy today, don't stop me
Leave, leave, if you don't wanna, just go home

The others pointed at Jungkook and Jimin's direction before rushing to get there while I stood at the middle of the stage, hoping that it would swallow me now.

The moment the music flows
I think I'll go crazy, hey
You're gonna be shaken by my body
Right now, this moment

As if they haven't had enough making fun of me, they decided to stop running and turned to me before signalling me to come over.

Don't ask me, I was always like this
I don't even know, cuz I'm me from start to finish

After a moment of hesitation, I just gave up and walked to them. I was surprised when they all pushed me forward, having me standing right in front of the artists' area and I mentally groaned as I realized that we were told to always do the choreography of the chorus.