Business Project

Summary: Yoona is being forced by her parents to take Business Management to take over their business. She despises it but found an inspiration to at least go in class everyday and ended up thanking her parents after being paired to Kim Taehyung, her long time idol and crush.

**********

Yoona's POV

"Lim Yoona! Wake up! You'll be late to your class and it's just the first day!"

I groaned and whined as mom tugged the sheets off of me.

"I'll say that I got lost," I muttered while trying to cover myself in comfort once again but mom just forced me to sit up straight.

How can someone as old as her be this strong? Well, it's not like she's over 50 years old already but as far as I know, people at the age of 47 starts to be weaker already. She's probably gonna laugh at that and once again point out that I don't even focus well on my studies.

"Fine! I'm up!" My feet forced themselves to the bathroom and there my morning started.

Once I went out of the bathroom and finally had the chance to look at my phone, my eyes instantly widen as I realized that I only have 30 minutes left and the drive to my school is as long as the time I have right now. I guess there's no breakfast for me then.

"Aren't you gonna eat first?" Mom asked as I passed by the kitchen while scrambling to get my shoes on.

"I'll just eat on our break. I need to go now. Bye! Love you!" My voice grew louder at each word as I ran out of the house.

I really don't understand why there is a dozen of sports car in our garage yet none of them are for me to use. But don't tell me that I'm being a spoiled brat, I just don't think it's practical for my parents to buy cars and end up storing them in the garage to rot there. Why did they even bother to buy those?

"Wait for me!" I shouted helplessly as the bus door closes just before I can reach the bus stop.

So, I did what most people does at times like this. I ran after the bus and waved my hand like a mad person until the driver pitied me and finally stopped just long enough to let me get in.

As soon as the bus reached my stop, I once again ran as I can since my new school is still a few minutes away. This is already too much exercise for me today and the thought of doing this for four school years makes me just want to drop out.

"Good morning, you must be Lim Yoona?" The professor greeted me as soon as I knocked on the door and opened the door to my room.

"Yes, good morning! I'm so sorry for being late on the first day of classes." I gave her an apologetic smile and thankfully, she's a kind professor.

"It's okay, all of your professors know your parents and they already briefed us about you. They also told us that you're not really fond of this course, so we know what to expect from you."

My brow furrowed at her statement before I let out a dry chuckle. Of course my parents did that.

"Then I expect you to expect nothing from me," a sarcastic smile found its way on my face before I can think about it but I don't regret it.

I've decided to just show them who I really am since I'm pretty sure my parents had discussed to them every single detail about me already.

"No, I actually expect myself to turn this course into something that will make you look forward to each class day by day. I've turned your situation into a challenge that will bring the best of us," I almost rolled my eyes at her statement but I decided that it might be too much on my first day, especially first class.