My Center; My Muse (Part 2)

Summary: Yoona and Taehyung had the chance to meet each other frequently so they both used this chance to start a relationship.

Note: This story is composed of three parts.

**********

"What's this?" Our professor's voice filled the car as he noticed that Taehyung and I are using one account. Well, everyone must've been wondering that since we joined but remained silent.

"We both just finished our training in school and I am too tired after all the sudden trainings so my legs literally gave up on me. Taehyung being the gentleman he is, offered me a ride home. I hope you all won't mind," I bit my lip nervously while Taehyung continues to drive.

"So the post on the board isn't real?" The professor asked and I had to look out in the window with my head hanging so low as I feel my face heat up too much.

"What was that?" Taehyung shook my shoulder so I had to look at him before shaking my head vigorously. As soon as I recovered, I turned our mic on so I can respond.

"No sir, not at all," I swear I was about to jump out of the car when I saw how flushed I am through my video.

"All right then! Kim, make sure to drive our muse home safely," I giggled at our professor's protectiveness. That's another thing that I like about being the university's muse. Every school staff takes good care of me and treats me like a rare diamond.

"Of course sir, that's the reason why I offered her a ride. By the way, sir, will it be alright if we eat some snacks? I've heard Yoona's stomach grumbling for the fifth time already," I sighed in disbelief and looked at Taehyung dumbfoundedly.

Did he just say what I thought he said?

"Hey! When did that happen?" I couldn't help but ask him while trying my hardest not to slap his arm.

Please tell me that what he said isn't true! That's just really really embarrassing!

"I kinda exaggerated but I really heard your stomach grumble," He looked at me mischievously and if only he isn't driving right now, I'm sure he already received one of my hits.

"Alright, calm down you two. Everyone can have their afternoon snacks!" Before I can say anything to Taehyung, the professor butt in so I have no choice but to just slump back on my seat and pout while he turned the mic off.

We continued to listen to the lecture that came after we introduced ourselves. Taehyung told me that we'll just get takeout when we see any fast-food chain and I hummed in response.

"What the hell is going on?" I heard Taehyung mumbling to himself while I was busy watching the cars that were so ahead of us since there are only a few traveling. 

"What's the problem?" I sat up straight and asked him when I heard the annoyance in his voice.

"My phone just keeps vibrating on my pocket and it's getting so annoying," He sighed and I only noticed the constant buzzing from his pocket. That must be really irritating.

"Do you want me to help you see what's happening or?" Taehyung glanced at me hesitantly through the rear-view mirror before sighing and grabbing his phone.

"Ugh!" He groaned in annoyance while I giggled as quietly as I can when his phone just slipped out of his hands. I never knew my crush is this clumsy.

"Don't you dare try to get your phone! Let me! Keep your eyes on the road," All my laughter disappeared when Taehyung was about to grab his phone that was lost on the floor.