Off Limits

Summary: Two famous idols go on a risky date to have some fun like any other couple until Taehyung made a mistake which he then made up to.

Note: There's a mention of another girl group here and the author has nothing against them and does not intend to throw any hate on anyone.

**********

Taehyung's POV

"I'm already here manager. I swear the only thing you can see is my eyes." I let out a deep sigh out of frustration.

My face is fully covered, what else do you want me to do?

[I'm just concerned Taehyung-ah. That's a big event and you want to take her on a date there.]

"Manager, you've been telling this to me for weeks, I'm sorry but I'm so tired of this. Call me when you want to talk about something else." Without a moment of hesitation, I ended the call before looking around me.

The stadium can hold more than 60,000 audiences and that's why manager hyung is worried sick. But Yoona said that she really wants to see this game even if she needs to go alone.

Yoonanana
I'm here

Taetae
Oh!
I can see you!
Stay where you are!

Yoonanana
Okay!

I immediately ran to Yoona and back hugged her. It's been two long months since we've last seen each other.

"Are you gonna stay here and continue sniffing me or shall we go inside the stadium since we still need to buy food?" Ahh... There goes her sassy remarks again. How I missed hearing those in person.

"Weirdo," Yoona said before running to the entrance so I had no choice but to ran after her.

As we entered the stadium, we can already feel the power of Korea. Yoona and I are wearing Lee Jeonghyeop's shirt, black pants, and red Adidas. We also bought some merchandise like the team's cap, balloon, scarf, and Korean flag. And if you're wondering, we're watching the championship of AFC Asian Cup, South Korea versus Qatar.

"Do you think we will win this game?" Yoong asked as she nervously looked at the field

"Of course! Coach Bento said that the players are in their best conditions right now and they're really determined to win this game." I answered as I wrapped my arms around her shoulder

We waited for a few minutes until the game started and the crowd went wild. The team and players were introduced, the national anthem was sung, and now the game is already starting.

DAE HAN MIN GUK!

*Clap* *Clap* *Clap* *Clap* *Clap*

DAE HAN MIN GUK!

*Clap* *Clap* *Clap* *Clap* *Clap*

DAE HAN MIN GUK!

*Clap* *Clap* *Clap* *Clap* *Clap*

The cheers got louder as the first half ended at 3 - 2, in favor of Korea.

"This is the best! Oh my god!" Yoona shouted as the crowd has yet to calm down.

Since everyone is still too lost in the world of football, I grabbed the opportunity to pull Yoong closer to me and removed our masks briefly to give her a peck. Luckily, she's still overjoyed with the result of the first half so she just giggle at me.