Taehyung went into the kitchen, pulling Venus along with him as he went into the cabinet to grab a snack for himself. He was truly treating her as if she were just a pet, roaming about, dutifully following her owner. He grabbed a bag of chips and tugged on her leash once more. "Come on." He spoke to her in the condescending way people usually talk to animals and children in that high-pitched voice.

She crawled after him into the living room as Taehyung let go of her leash and sat down on the couch. Venus sat in front of him in the W position, her hand on the floor between her legs. She doesn't speak being only forced to watch as Taehyung pulled open the bag and reached inside to get a chip. One leg crossed over the other, he looks down upon her as he tries to decide what to do.

He took out another chip and held it out for her to eat from his hand. When Venus attempted to reach for it, Taehyung retracted his hand. "You know better." No use of hands either. Before Taehyung gave it to her, he figured he should have his fun with this. A wicked smile crossed his lips as he asked, "what do good cows say?"

He wanted her to moo. How embarrassing.

Venus could feel her face rush with heat. He was really trying to make her moo. This wasn't a physical punishment. He wasn't spanking her, but the degradation was all the same. He wasn't verbally degrading her, but the fact that he was refusing to see her as human (or pretending to, he could never respect her so little to see her as nothing more than an animal) was degrading on its own.

As quiet and quick as possible, Venus let out a little, "Moo", to satisfy him. But it wasn't enough. He leaned closer, tugging at her leash once more. "What was that? I couldn't hear you."

"Moo." She said a little louder, lowering her head with bashful embarrassment. Taehyung's hand weighed on her head as he pets her. "Good girl." He fed her the chip before putting the bag to the side carelessly. "Do you know what good cows also do?"

Venus shook her head, terrified of what other humiliating things he's gonna have her do next.

"They give milk."

Her eyes widened as Taehyung pulled on her leash again, bringing her up to sit on his lap. His eyes were focused on her breasts. Not even bothering to take the time to remove the "bra" he simply shoved the velvet fabric out of the way and held her breasts in his large hands.

Venus became flustered at the exposure, watching how completely focused he was on her body. His hands are warm against her skin, large and gentle, messaging the soft flesh while his thumbs brush over the small peaks of her nipples. "Now stay quiet. You know cows don't speak." His voice is low and husky as he pokes out his pink tongue to swirl over her nipple.

It doesn't take long for him to begin sucking, lips latched to her nipple while he gently squeezed them in his hands. Realistically he knew nothing would come from them, but he was sucking like he expected something. His teeth lightly nipped and his tongue flicked as he looked up at her through strands of disheveled hair.

Soft, breathy moans broke past her lips, but she didn't speak. God knows what Taehyung would make her do if she did. Venus could feel him against her, solid and throbbing. Instead of using her as a toy like they both wanted, he focused on her first. Really, it was all his own selfishness. Taehyung was obsessed with her softness, her beautiful femininity. And was softer and more feminine (other than the obvious parts) than breasts. Feed was a job only a mother (or trans father, Taehyung doesn't discriminate) can do.

Taehyung removed his lips from her wet nipple, covered in his saliva. "That one doesn't have any." He pouted, feigning innocence. "We'll just have to go to the other one." He looked to her right breast and smiled. "This one looks promising." Leaning forward she took it into his mouth just the same as the other one, licking, sucking, nipping like a starved calf.