𝑿𝑿𝑿

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹   𝑻 𝑯 𝑰 𝑹 𝑻 𝒀

"OKAY, YOU SHOULD wear something sexy. You always dress cute." Jimin rummaged through Venus' closet of the designer clothes he had bought her. He showed up at her door with slightly puffy eyes and an unnaturally wide smile. Before Venus could comment on it, he pushed his way past her and made his way into her room to help her prepare for this date with Taehyung.

Venus sat on her bed, staring concerned for her friend who simply wanted to drown himself in this. He was obviously avoiding talking about something and he was still smiling. He hasn't stopped since he got in here, like he was hoping a charming smile would distract her from the fact that he wasn't wearing his collar anymore.

"Jimin...where is your collar at?" Venus asked him. He was never seen without it. It was odd that he wasn't wearing it now.  She watched as Jimin lifted his hand to his throat and for a moment, his smile fades. "I forgot to put it back on after taking a shower." He reasoned, gently stroking his neck before going back to her closet. He pulled out a silk, black blouse, and a short, black, pencil skirt. "This'll look hot."

Venus couldn't be bothered to be excited about this. Not when Jimin is acting...normal. Jimin is being too Jimin if that makes any sense and it's unsettling. Something is wrong. "Jimin-" he doesn't let her finish, shoving the clothes in her arms. "Change into this, but don't wear a bra. I have an idea." He shook her off the bathroom to change while he looked for more outfits.

Venus stared at him for a second longer, only for Jimin to wave her off. "Go, I have to style this for you. We have to make him find you irresistible. Shouldn't be hard. I have really good material to work with." It was just like him to compliment and flirt with her, so why did it feel so off? Why did he feel different?

She retreated into the bathroom, removing her clothes to change into the ones Jimin had handed to her. Not wearing a bra, she sheepishly button the shirt all the way up and tucked it into the skirt. She didn't know what he was planning, but she wouldn't knock it just yet.

When she left the bathroom, Jimin pounced on her like a lion. He gave her a glancing look before shaking his head. "Nope. Why are you so covered up? The point is that you show skin." He began undoing the buttons to her shirt, far past two mere buttons. He buttoned it all the way down to her skirt, leaving the middle of her torso bare. The shirt just barely covered her breasts. "Chim, do you really think this is a good idea? One slip up and my whole titty will fall out."

"Exactly. And then you two will have sex and have a football team of babies and get married and it will be wonderful." He clapped his hands together with a wonderful smile. The thought made him happy, of Venus being happy with Taehyung. He would take care of their babies when they're away on vacation, be their favorite uncle. It would be pleasant.

Venus didn't look as ecstatic about his scenario. Not when he looked like he was on the brink of tears. "Jimin, what's going on?" She takes his hand in hers and her eyes soften with worry. Jimin pauses for another moment as if trying to think of what to say. His lips purse twists up, and then he smiles, blinking away any form of emotion from his eyes. "What makes you think anything's wrong?"