𝑿𝑳𝑽

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹 𝑭 𝑶 𝑹 𝑻 𝒀 𝑭 𝑰 𝑽 𝑬

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹 𝑭 𝑶 𝑹 𝑻 𝒀 𝑭 𝑰 𝑽 𝑬

"WHAT IF THEY DON'T LIKE ME?" Jungkook was absolutely petrified. As he felt he should be. He's meeting the boyfriends of the guy he's been fucking, why would he not be pissing his pants?

He stood beside Jimin outside of a restaurant far too expensive for him to possibly afford. He literally bought a suit just so he was dressed nicely for the occasion. Jimin was already previously inside but came out to get Jungkook when he arrived. Dressed up in an elegant, maroon, silk blouse and dress pants with a belt tightened around his waist, he took Jungkook by the hand. "Just be yourself."

"I can't compete where I don't compare, Jimin. They're rich! I work at a cafe." He shook his head, placing his large hands over his face. The idea that they wanted to meet him was ludicrous. Yeah, they wanted to meet him to kick his ass he was literally fucking their boyfriend.

Jimin pursed his lips. "I work at the same cafe so watch yourself." He spoke pointedly. "And you don't have to compete with them. They're letting me stay with you. They just want to make sure my new boyfriend will take care of me." He got up on his toes and pressed his lips to Jungkook's to reassure him everything would be okay.

He pulled away, Jungkook was left starstruck, looking down at Jimin like he had been touched by the divine lips of an angel. Jimin smiled his beautiful, wonderful, heart-pounding smile and began to drag Jungkook inside. "Just answer their questions honestly and politely. All they want to know is that you're a good person."

Jungkook swallowed anxiously as they made their way inside, tugging at the collar of his shirt. This place was so luxurious, everyone dressed in their finest, sipping on wine and champagne that probably cost more than this cheap monkey suit he was wearing. He felt out of place, much preferring some simple takeout and a movie on his couch.

Jimin brought him to a table in a more secluded section of the restaurant where two men sat at a table sipping on wine. They perked up, spotting Jimin coming along, dragging a man by the wrist. They could see the sheer panic in his eyes.

"Well...he's cute." Yoongi shrugged, whispering to Hoseok who had his arm placed on the back of his chair. "I didn't think Chim had a thing for soft boys." Jimin needed someone to keep him in check. He was bratty and defiant. Jungkook looks like a sweet, submissive, bottom.

Approaching the table, Jungkook immediately bows to the two of them. "H-Hello, my name is Jungkook. It's very nice to meet the two of you." Anxiety filled the wary smile that crossed his lips screaming "please don't kill me."

Jimin sat down and motioned silently for Jungkook to follow suit. He was just as nervous as him, knowing that he was presenting the man he was cheating with to them. But they accepted it for what it was, and if Jungkook made him happy, that's all they wanted. In reality, this was the best possible scenario and he was so fortunate that Hoseok and Yoongi were willing to give it, him, a chance.