𝑿𝑰𝑰

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹  𝑻 𝑾 𝑬 𝑳 𝑽 𝑬

"YOU DECIDED TO BECOME HIS SUBMISSIVE?!" Jimin's pleasantly sweet voice filled the speaker of her phone as Venus roamed her kitchen, making dinner for herself before their planned sleepover. She decided to tell Jimin of the news of her new relationship with Taehyung, mostly because she was scared. Jimin said that he'd give her tips and she figured this sleepover would be the best time to do it.

"I have so many things I need to teach you in one night. I'm sure Taehyung will walk you through it, but he can't teach you how to be a sub. Oh, this is going to be so exciting." Jimin clapped his hands together and she could almost hear the dazzling grin that adorned his lips through his words.

"I'm gonna bring the snacks all you have to do is sit there and look pretty, which I'm sure isn't gonna be hard for you."

Venus smiled. Sweetheart Jimin right back at it, always flirting or complimenting someone. No wonder everyone was so attracted to him, hr made them feel wonderful. "Okay, don't be late."

"Oh, I won't. I'll probably be a little early actually. Yoongi finished dinner earlier than I thought he would. I should be there by 6. Love you, girly." He made a kissing noise with a gentle 'mwah' before hanging up the phone. Jimin was easily affectionate, something Venus found that she appreciated. Some didn't like it when people got too affectionate too quickly, especially in Korea. But it made Venus feel closer to him in a way.

Venus hasn't had a sleepover since she was a child. When she was young, she was always so jealous of her little sister's sleepovers with her friends.

Now she was an adult, having a sleepover with her friend while they talk about sex. Well, at least she got what she wanted.

Sure enough, there was a knock at the front door at around 6 o'clock, just the time Jimin stated. Venus grabbed the long-empty bowl she had set to the side after she finished eating and quickly put it away into the sink before making her way towards the front door to let Jimin inside.

Venus unlocked the door and pulled it open to reveal a grinning Jimin holding plastic bags full of soft drinks, chips, and candies. He had come fully stocked with all the horribly unhealthy food Venus swore off during a half-assed New Years' resolution.

His face was bare of any make-up, making him look awfully you get than he did with make up. Naturally flushed, a subtle pink blush colored his rosy cheeks and the tip of his button nose, though maybe that might just be because it was cold outside. His eyes looked wider than usual as well without makeup to accentuate just how shrewd they were.

"I brought snacks!" Jimin raised the bags as if she hadn't already seen them, making his way inside her house to put them down. He removed his shoes and put them to the side. "Oh, I'm so excited, our first sleepover! Our friendship is finally official." There was something so contagious about Jimin's enthusiasm. He had enough to feed the whole world.