𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑿

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹   𝑭 𝑶 𝑹 𝑻 𝒀   𝑵 𝑰 𝑵 𝑬

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹 𝑭 𝑶 𝑹 𝑻 𝒀 𝑵 𝑰 𝑵 𝑬

TAEHYUNG SPENT EVERY WAKING MOMENT CATCHING UP ON PAINTINGS. From the moment Venus woke up in bed alone to go to work to the moment she returned hours later. He was still on that stool, in that studio, painting as if Satan himself was on his tail and the only way to buy time was to paint.

All the paintings were of her, occasionally featuring him as another faceless body of sexual pleasure. All of them were easily remembered by Venus. He made sure she never forgot any instance of him fucking her senseless and if she did, he was sure to give her a new one to remember.

Then, one day, another canvas came in the big one. A custom ordered 10 ft (about 3 meters) x 14 ft (about 4 meters) canvas that took up an obscene amount of space. Venus had no idea what he planned for that one, all she knew was that she was tired of him painting every second of the day. Sure, she was getting paid a fair amount, more than a fair amount, but he was going to work himself into a grave if he kept this up.

She thought that maybe he was distancing himself because of her rejection of his proposal. The lack of communication between them was unusual to say the least. If anything was bothering either of them, they'd tell each other so they could easily figure it out together. No need to keep feelings in and slowly harbor contempt for each other.

If there was anything to get Taehyung to open up, it was sex. He always had to talk about something afterward, asking if there's anything he needs to change or improve upon like he isn't making her cum twice a round. She was used to not cumming at all with other men. There's no competition.

Hopefully, something new would get him to open up to her.

"Venus, princess, can you grab my cup of larger brushes? They should be somewhere over there." He points in a very general direction to his left, eyes never straying from the portrait in front of him. Venus liked to sit in on his painting sessions when she wasn't cleaning something and Taehyung liked having her there, sitting all pretty, like that extra spark of inspiration to keep him going. They didn't even have to speak, just being in the presence of one another was enough. They were having a whole conversation without letting a single word past their lips.

Venus glanced in that direction briefly and in her mind, she conceived a plan. Maybe she'd take a page out of Jimin's book like he always suggested she do. Casually, sitting legs crossed on Taehyung's studio bed, Venus shook her head. "No." It was the first time she ever said no to him in this room and it threw Taehyung for a loop. Finally, he tore his eyes from the cheap imitation of beauty and looked at the real thing sitting on his bed. He had to be sure he heard her right. His eyes hardened. "No?"

"No."

Taehyung blinked. He honestly never expected her to say no to him or be bratty even in the slightest. Venus was his good, obedient girl, always going as he says without hesitation. She was a pleaser. "Well then, I'm not asking anymore. Go get my brushes." He stared her down, demanding her to submit. For a moment he believed she caved, watching as Venus got up and made her way across the room to grab the cup for him.