𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑰 |𝑴|

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹   𝑭 𝑶 𝑹 𝑻 𝒀   𝑻 𝑾 𝑶

"MA- SÌ, YES, OF COURSE I'M COMING TO ITALY." Venus punched in the code to Taehyung's house with her phone wedged between her shoulder and ear. Her mother always has a way of making their calls last far longer than was necessary. She loved her mother to death, but she'd much rather talk to her sisters when it comes to planning things because they didn't want to be on the phone just as much as her.

The moment Venus came through the front door, Yeontan came running through the foyer, happy to see her once more. But Taehyung wasn't there to greet her with a kiss or a finished painting he was excited about. Instead, rose petals were scattered across the floor, leading towards the staircase. Taehyung was always doing something romantic.

"Venus- Venus are you there?" Her mother liked to scream into the phone a lot. Loudness ran in their family, especially on the phone. Most of the time they don't even realize how loud they were being until they were all screaming at each other in Italian through the phone.

"Yeah, Ma, I gotta call you back okay?" It took about another 5 minutes and three more reassurances that she would be in Italy next week to visit to finally get her to hang up. She tucked her phone away and picked Yeontan up into her arms and began to follow the intentionally set trail up the stairs where she may eventually find Taehyung.

Taehyung was a romantic. He had told her that his past relationships failed mostly because of him, which was hard to believe because he was incredibly loving and dedicated. He said that he had always put his art first and it eventually lead to a separation between him and his girlfriend. That's why he's trying to put Venus before his art, sleeping with her because he desires her and not for his paintings.

The rose petals lead her to Taehyung's bedroom door which is closed, rather unusual, he usually leaves the door open. Maybe he doesn't want to let Yeontan in. So Venus set him down and let him on his way before opening the door. "Tae! Where are you?"

"Bathroom." She heard his deep voice from the open door on the right side of the room. Slowly, Venus shed her jacket and shoes as she made her way toward the bathroom.

She found Taehyung sitting in the tub full of steaming hot water. He held the stem of a wine glass between his fingers, sipping on the smooth liquid before looking to Venus. He offered a boyish grin. "Care to join me, princess? It's a buttermilk bath." The offer was tempting, wine, a nice warm bath, and a handsome man with a mess of fluffy, fuzzy curls that make him look all the more charming. His facial hair was beginning to grow as well. He looked handsome with it, normally he was clean shaven but this was a welcome addition.

Venus figured she should tell Taehyung about her yearly trip back to Italy to visit her family. It's only for a few days, a week at most. Jin knew the routine and set her vacation days to that time of year to give her the chance to visit. She always ended the trip utterly exhausted. Her family was...chaotic. Vivian and Kora were the loves of her life and the bane of her existence all wrapped in one.