𝑰𝑽

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹  𝑭 𝑶 𝑼 𝑹

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹 𝑭 𝑶 𝑼 𝑹

TAEHYUNG WATCHED INTENTLY AS VENUS STEPPED INTO HIS HOUSE. He could see how small she was, not physically necessarily, her presence was small. She was making herself small, whether intentional or otherwise.

"You can just put your shoes beside the door." He instructed her, closing and locking the door behind her. Venus kicked off her shoes and placed them neatly beside the door before looking up to Taehyung. Her wide, glittering eyes stared at his, full lips parted only slightly. Small, subtle freckles dot her brown cheeks.

He wanted to tell her not to look at him like that. All the dirty thoughts he could possibly have just with that simple little image trapped within his mind. One that he'd be able to recall perfectly for weeks.

Taehyung knew that it would take everything within him not to fuck her the moment she places her signature on that contract. Better to get to work as soon as possible. He hasn't worked on a painting in months. He was sure with Venus he could get one done in a matter of a week. Inspiration burned at his soul just at the sight of her.

"Thank you for inviting me." Her voice was just as small as her presence. Soft and feminine. Taehyung liked delicate women, soft and tender, traditionally feminine in a sense. There was nothing wrong with more masculine women, that was their business, but sweet and soft was what did it for him.

It made it all the more satisfying to ruin them.

"Thank you for considering my offer." He replied without missing a beat. Quickly, he turned away from her before he acted out of turn, walking away towards the living room just around the corner.

Venus lagged behind, looking around at the open foyer. It lacked vibrant colors, yet wasn't completely lifeless. It was filled with mostly geometrical shapes. Imagine a castle, warm with gold and white marble and a beautiful, fluid, winding staircase. Taehyung's house was the exact opposite, yet, just as elegant.

In the middle of the room, sat a pink bonsai tree, large and winding, sitting on display for any guest to see. It was incredibly old she could tell just by the look of it. Diligence and care were needed in order to keep it in such a beautiful state.

"Are you coming?" His voice was deep, demanding her attention above all else. Venus perked up, apologizing softly before rushing to follow him into his living room.

His house was much larger on the inside than it looked on the outside and that was certainly saying something. Venus was taken aback by the sheer size of his home. It was a clear indicator of his wealth. It didn't matter if his work was criticized. He was making bank at the end of the day.

"I presume you know about my paintings if you agreed to meet with me." It would be smart of her to Google him to know exactly what he paints before coming here. Taehyung was fearful that it would scare her off, knowing what her being his muse would entail.