𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹 𝑻 𝑯 𝑰 𝑹 𝑻 𝒀 𝑶 𝑵 𝑬

FUCK. SHE'S GOING TO BE HERE SOON.

Taehyung's eyes keep staring at the clock above the stove as he neatly sets up the two plates they would eat from for dinner. After dealing with business at the Red Room and adding a bit more to his newest painting, he immediately began setting everything up for tonight's date with Venus. He got his nicest suit steam pressed to take out any possible wrinkle that could have been trapped in the fabric. He brushed back his hair out of his face, washed his face twice times and brushed his three times before the day even ended. He went out and bought expensive wine, some nice, scented candles, and more roses. He searched for recipes to make for dinner, something nice, preferably Italian, and he bought all the ingredients to make that.

It was long and exhausting work, but it would be worth it in the long run. He completely disfigured the roses, placing petals all over the table and floors. He had yet to light all the candles, but they were placed strategically throughout the room so the smell wouldn't be overwhelming. He had unscented candles as well.

Taehyung whistled, calling Yeontan over to give him the extra pieces of chicken leftover from cooking before sending him off to the living room. He stood back, looking over everything to ensure he wasn't missing anything. Rose petals, food, wine, candles, everything seemed to be in perfect order. Taehyung could only hope she wouldn't brutally critique his Tuscan chicken with pasta. He even went out of his way to make the pasta from scratch.

He felt prepared, confident in tonight, but the moment the knock on his door came, Taehyung almost melted into a puddle of goo on the floor. He was a rather confident person, but Venus reduced him to nothing but a simple teenager, experiencing his firsts for the first time. Just the other night, he had his first wet dream in years. He thought those were reserved for his teenage years, but apparently not because he woke up to the dreadfully familiar feeling of stickiness underneath him.

Taehyung took off the apron he was wearing and pulled on the jacket to his suit. With one final check over to make sure everything was just perfect, Taehyung finally made his way to the front door to let Venus inside. She made him nervous, in ways he shouldn't be nervous, that he's never been nervous. She made his heart fucking palpate.

But he wasn't sure anything could compare to when he saw her standing there on his doorstep, wrong the tight pencil skirt and the open blouse that drew attention to the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her hair was brought back out of her face, allowing Taehyung to see all of her delicate features and the diamond studs in her ears.

She was gorgeous and Taehyung was starstruck.

Venus thought he looked handsome as well, standing in a nice, three-piece suit, hair brushed back out of his face and not a blemish to be seen. He looked just as sharp and astute as always, so tragically beautiful she could cry in jealousy. He should be painting himself if he wants to capture beauty.