14

The room was dark. The kind of pitch black that made it difficult to see even his hand in front of his face but as she opened the bedroom door a sliver of light trickled in from the hallway and he could just make out the outline of her heart-shaped face.

"What are you doing here, T?" He asked, sitting up a bit and blinking, trying to get his eyes adjusted to the dim lighting.

"I...I'm sorry I've been distant Cal, but I just didn't know what to say to you after your birthday. I didn't know what to do, I was scared."

"Scared of what?" He asked, swinging his legs over the edge of the bed to stand and walking towards her. His palm cupped her cheek, the pad of his thumb brushing across it as the skin beneath his touch flushed.

She averted her eyes and turned her head but he used his thumb and forefinger to redirect her attention back to him. "Come on, Teal. You can tell me."

They were silent but they didn't need words. A whole conversation was had with only their eyes illuminated solely by the soft glow of the hall night light. Calum didn't want to mess this up, not again like when he had let her leave after she had kissed him the night of his party, so he wasted no more time in bringing his lips forward to meet hers.

There was something so special about kissing Teal. It was motivated by a desperation and longing that strained from the amount of time he had spent wanting to feel her lips pressed against his. He'd tried not to think about it, his overwhelming desire for her, but as he lost himself in her lips he realized that had probably always been a doomed plan.

He pulled away for a moment, just enough to see her reaction and make sure she was as into their shared moment as he was. The sight of her bruised, kiss swollen lips was enough to make him groan and stir something in his stomach. His response was primal, animalistic even as he turned them around, his hand grabbing her wrists and moving them backwards towards his bed.

His eyes raked over her body, taking in the sweat pants and thin t-shirt she wore. He could feel his arousal grow at the sight of her hardened nipples that showed through the thin yellow fabric. He gripped her waist and gently pushed her down on the bed, his knees framing her body as he lowered her head against the duvet. He bent forward until their lips were only centimeters apart, their breath mixed and his head spun from simply his proximity to her.

Her eyes were wide, vibrant and electrified. Her desires matching his own as he rejoined their lips in a fierce and passionate embrace. His hands raked over her sides before he finally grew the courage to lift the bottom of her shirt and slide them over the warm skin of her stomach. He felt a bit like an excited school boy as she allowed him to move his palms upward to cup her breasts. Their kisses never slowing, as he took one in each hand and squeezed, his thumbs rubbing across her nipples as she released a heavy breath into his mouth.

Her hands pushed against his chest and a flash of worry filled his eyes before he realized she had only had him move to remove her shirt, leaving her entire top half bare. He couldn't suppress the excited moan that spilled from him before he retook his position over her, his kisses sliding from her lips, to the point of her jaw, continuing down the column of her neck until he reached the rounded curve of her breasts.

His lips covered her nipple, surrounding it as he nipped at it playfully and she carded her fingers into his hair. She tugged against his roots and drew a deep moan from his chest. He wanted to drag this out as long as possible, wanted to enjoy her and her exquisite body for as long as she would allow him to but his body ached for her and he feared if he didn't move things along he might not have the stamina to last. Teal seemed to read his mind and tugged at the waist of his sweatpants with a mumbled, "Off."

He never allowed their kiss to break as he shoved at the waistband sending the fabric to his ankles where he kicked them off, letting them disappear to the floor as he remained hovered over her, now in only the thin fabric of his boxer briefs.

Her fingernails trailed softly across his chest as their lips continued to move, hungrily molding to each other as he dropped his body weight against her, settling in the space she made for him between her legs.

She was warm and soft in all the best ways and he loved the feeling of her bare skin on his, every nerve ending in his body alive and thrumming with anticipation. He groaned as he finally pulled away from her. He sat halfway up his hand raking down her sides quickly as he wrapped his fingers around the waist band of the cotton shorts she wore and tugged them, along with her lace underwear, down her legs, leaving a trail of kisses across her skin as he went.

When she was naked he took a moment to look at her. Bare and beautiful and practically steaming with desire for him. The look of lust in her eyes caused the fabric of his boxers to become somehow even more constricting.

"I want you." He rasped. "Can I have a taste?"

He licked his lips as he awaited her reply, his eyes focused on the ragged way her chest rose and fell. She nodded quickly and he wrapped his arms around her thighs, lowering his face until his mouth was even with her sex and trailing his tongue across her waiting cleft.

Her hips lifted in reaction to his first swipe. A cry of his name echoing in the night as her hand tightened on the strands of his hair. He moaned against her heat and the vibration left her gasping as he licked at her most sensitive flesh.

"Oh, God." She cried out, her hands still tugging at his hair in a way that was both painful and pleasurable to Calum, his whole body teeming with excitement until just as she began to pant erratically he pulled away.

"Fuck!" She cried, making eye contact with him, confused and alarmed. "Why the fuck did you stop?"

"Because I need you." He answered simply, positioning himself so that his erection was aligned with her, meeting her eyes before he eased himself between her walls.

They each choked out a gasp, Calum's forehead falling to rest against Teal's shoulder as he waited a moment until her body relaxed around him before he set their pace, his hips snapping forward to meet hers.

He hadn't expected her to fit him so snugly though he supposed he really shouldn't have been surprised, he'd known she was perfect. Why wouldn't their sex be, too?

She moaned his name and tugged at his hair, urging him forward until he was certain he was about to burst, the tug at the base of his stomach telling of his impending orgasm, his vision blurred before going black as he cried out her name and finished inside of her.

Incessant beeping woke him up, his body was covered in a thin layer of sweat and he groaned as he sat up and rubbed at his eyes before finally silencing his alarm.

Had it all been a dream?

An: Cal's out here having wet dreams about Teal

How's that gonna affect things?

Let me know your thoughts!

Technically last night was my "Monday" update but my best friend Sprinting_Ginger  was having a bad day so enjoy the extra chapter. Check out her stories 🖤

Ily,
Sav