After 15-20 minutes, the food arrived and we talked about random things. We laughed and laughed until I remembered something.

"Auntie Jade? Uncle Liu? Can I ask you guys something?" I asked and they looked at me curiously.

"What is it dear?" Auntie Jade asked. I looked at Meizuo nervously who grasped my hand in comfort.

"Do you know anything about my birth parents?" I asked and Auntie Jade and Uncle Liu looked at each other before looking at me.

"Shuijing.." Auntie Jade started as she grasped my free hand.

"I wish we knew but- "She continued but Uncle Liu cut her off.

"Enough. It's time she knew about her real parents." Uncle Liu said and my eyebrows furrowed.

"We know who they are Shuijing, your father- I mean Mr. Tengtang made us burn any trace of who you were." Uncle Liu continued.

"But Jie said that there wasn't any indication to who I was because I didn't have anything except a blanket." I said and Auntie Jade shook her head.

"That's not true Shuijing. Jing didn't see anything because she was quite young when you first arrived at the house and your father made sure to remind her that you were her baby sister so that Jing wouldn't be suspicious." She said as she took something out from her bag and handed it to me. It was a small pink blanket with the sides slightly burned. I turned over the back and saw the letters 'SJ' engraved in faded gold color.

As I continued to hold the blanket, I felt tears falling down my face and sniffled. Meizuo pulled me closer as I continued to sniffle as he rubbed my arm.

"Is this the only clue I have left? Not even a trinket or a letter?" I asked through tears and Auntie Jade shook her head which made me whimper.

After a few minutes, we had finished eating and I was seeing them to the door.

"I hope you find them dear. I'm sorry I can't be much help." Auntie Jade said as she hugged me tightly.

"No. Please. This is more than enough. Thank you so much." I said as I gave her a kind smile before she walked out of the restaurant.

"Shuijing?" Uncle Liu said which made me turn to him.

"This may not be much but I hope it helps." He said as he handed me a piece of paper that had a solid gold wax seal engraved with the letter BE in cursive at the very top. The letter ended just a few lines after the salutations because the rest of the paper was burned off.

"The letter that was attached to your crib had this seal on it. When your father told us to get rid of everything, this was the only piece that was saved." He gestured to the paper in my hands.

"Thank you Uncle Liu." I said as I gave him a hug which he returned.

"I hope you find your family soon Shuijing." He said as he patted my back before heading outside where Auntie Jade was waiting.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Meizuo and I dropped by a convenience store to buy some snacks and drinks for Shancai then we were picking up Lei and Ximen at a nearby café.

Meizuo drove us to Shancai's place where she cheerfully welcomed us. I helped her pour the drinks while the boys took out the snacks from the car.

I sat beside Meizuo who had his arm around my chair while Ximen and Lei sat across from us and at the head of the table was Shancai.

"Cheers!" We all cheered as we clinked our glasses together and drank the juice.

"You're staying alone. You should change to a safer lock." Lei stated as he held up the box he brought.