Chapter 4

Shuijing

It was about 8 in the morning and I had just got out of the shower when my phone rang. I looked at it and it was Meizuo.

"Hello? Zuo?" I answered with a smile.

"Hello? Good morning Shuijing. " he answered back in a cheerful tone.

"Good morning, so what's up?" I asked as I brushed my hair.

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to drop by Mingde University and have lunch with me- us! With us! Today?" He stuttered which I giggled at.

"Sure Zuo, although Jiejie is going earlier than me, she told she wanted to see Lei after he practiced his violin." I answered.

"Okay, I'll come pick you up in 10 minutes. See ya Princess!" He answered with a laugh and I rolled my eyes.

"You guys have really got to get over that nickname. I wore that tiara one time okay and I was delirious from the laughing gas remember? I had just got my wisdom teeth out!" I said back as I groaned while Meizuo laughed through the phone.

"Well, you did parade around and called everyone a peasant. Not to mention you thought Ximen was a horse and you jumped on his back and told him to carry you to your magical sugar castle." He answered back, his laughter growing louder.

"Okay bye Zuo!" I said with a laugh as I hanged up the phone.

I dried my hair and brushed through it and went into my closet. I picked out a black mini button up mini dress with puffed sleeves and a white collar, some black satin heels with pearl bead ankle straps, and grabbed a black satin clutch bag with pearls. After I changed, I fastened my pearl drop earrings onto my ears and applied some light pink tint on my lips. I brushed through my hair one more time and sprayed on my Hermès 24 Faubourg perfume. My phone beeped.

"I'm downstairs Shuijing- Zuozuo" I smiled. I grabbed my phone and closed my bedroom door shut. I walked downstairs to find Meizuo's back staring at me. He was looking at our old photos that were framed in the living room.

"Hey Zuo." I said and smiled. He turned back at me and smiled.

"Well don't you look gorgeous Shui.." He said as he grabbed my hand and spun me around to look at me. I laughed and let go of his hand.

"Shall we, your Highness?" he asked as he bowed and held his arm out. I gave a curtsy and looped my hand into his arm.

"We shall." I answered as I smiled.

We arrived at Mingde and Meizuo parked the car. I was gonna get out when Meizuo beat me to it. He opened the door and held out his hand.

"Milady?" he asked as he smiled teasingly. I laughed and grabbed it.

"Thank you sir!" I said as I grabbed my bag and looped my arm in his. As we walked to the building, I heard a lot of whispers and some of the freshmen were greeting me. I smiled and greeted back and I wasn't sure but I think I saw one of the guys I greeted faint.

"Is that Tengtang Shuijing?"

"She's gorgeous!"

"Why is she with Feng Meizuo? Are they dating?"

"Darn it! Why do the F4 get all the pretty ones! First Huaze Lei with Jing and now Meizuo with Shuijing!"

Meizuo and I looked at each other and laughed but when we both looked away, I blushed and thought 'They don't know that will never happen cause Zuo will never look at me as a woman.' I shook it off and smiled as we walked our way to the cafeteria. When we got there, Jing, Ximen, Ah Si, and Lei were already seated at the table and Ximen waved us over.