Halloween Special

Start from the beginning

Once she was finished changed she went outside to the deck and found everyone had already changed into their costumes

Once she was finished changed she went outside to the deck and found everyone had already changed into their costumes. Nami was a pumpkin girl, Chopper, Luffy, and Brook simply put pumpkins on their heads, Sanji was a ghost in a suit, Zoro was a leprechaun, Robin was a devil, Franky was Frankenstein, and Usopp was a wolf. When she walked out she quickly noted how Sanji seemed to be swooning over Robin and Nami's costumes while everyone else was conversing among one another.
"I'm sorry I took so long. I got back late." (__) apologized drawing their eyes to her.
"Hey (__) do you like my costume?!" Luffy asked.
"And mine!" Chopper added.
"Yeah!"
"You guys didn't even change anything though." Nami sighed but turned her head noticing the sweating man next to her. Or more like men. Both Brook and Sanji swallowed down a deep gulp staring at (__) eye wide. Starting from her twitching ears and ending her furry tail.
"(__)-chan is....." Sanji stuttered and Nami let out a startled cry at what came next. The two suddenly became like dogs. Deep blushes formed on their face with steam coming from their nose and eyes turning into hearts. Even for the skeleton who didn't have anyways. "(__)-CHWAN BECAME A CAT GIRL!!!!!!!!!"
"OH MY, SHE'S THE CUTEST THING!!!!!!"
"Ahh!!! Brook turned into Sanji!!!" Chopper screamed while (__) blinked her eyes cutely from their reaction.
"Is my costume bad?" Bloom asked Zoro.
"What do you think?" He answered directing her attention back to Sanji and Brook.
"This is the happiest day of my life! I don't care what happens anymore! I've lived to see my dream be fulfilled." Sanji cried falling on his knees and for some odd reason a strange heavenly light shined on him.
"(__), since today is such a very special holiday, would you do me the honor of showing me your panties?" Brook asked with a deep bow.
"If you would." Usopp added doing the same.
"Oh no!! Now Usopp turned into Brook!!" Chopper screamed in a panic.
"Hey (__) is your cat does that mean you meow and stuff?" Luffy asked and suddenly all of the men on the crew but Zoro whipped their heads to Luffy their eyes wide.
"I didn't even think about it. I was just so happy to see (__)-chan all dressed up it never crossed my mind." Sanji said seriously on his hands and knees.
"I can't believe Luffy came up with the idea." Usopp said eye wide looking at the food.
"So there is a man in him after all." Franky added with the same look.
"(__) please meow for us." Brook begged bowing his head.
"Please." The others added doing the same.
"Huh?"
"She broke them!!" Chopper screamed.
"Why do they want me to do that?" (__) asked turning her head to Zoro.
"Ignore the idiots."
"Just one time will be more than enough to fulfill our fantasies, (__)." Brook said and the others agreed still in a bowing position as Nami lifted her fist, a brow twitching in anger.
"CONTROL YOURSELVES ALREADY!!!!!!" Nami yelled and in one fell swoop, there were four men lying on the floor with big red bumps on their head and steam coming out from the top. "Anyway, did you guys already put your ideas in?"
"Yes, ma'am...." they answered weakly.
"Alright lets start!!" Luffy cheered and instantly Usopp was back on his feet.
"Wait a minute! Give me a second!"
"Why?" Luffy complained like a child.
"I said hold up! I have to think about this! Members assemble!!" He announced and suddenly Chopper and a Nami appeared by his side. "Alright, at this point it's all a matter of luck."
"You're right." Chopper nodded.
"I really do hate these types of things. I always get the wordy option." Nami cried.
"That's exactly why we won't be drawing seeing as we always end up losing somehow."
"So who?" Chopper asked.
"It has to be someone lucky. And when it comes down to that, the luckiest people in our crew is..."
"Luffy and (__)." Nami finished and Usopp nodded his head.
"I think (__) should do it. I liked her idea."
"Your right. It was nice and safe." Nami nodded.
"Had nothing to do with Halloween but honestly I'm scared what the rest of them came up with." Usopp closed his eyes and an image of the crew minus (__) and Brook popped into his mind, each person having evil red eyes. The thought alone caused him to shiver. "That's horrifying."
"Alright, so we agree that it's going to be—."
"I got one!" Luffy announced and the trio whipped their heads around to discover Luffy already holding a paper in hand.
"No!!!!" They cried in unison.
"Let's see now...." their captain trailed slowly unfolding the paper as the trio closed their eyes and begged to everything that was above for them to get something peaceful or at least an idea which a Robin didn't come up with. "Haunted House!!"
"A haunted house huh?" (__) repeated.
"Looks like I won. How lucky I am." Robin smiled as the scared trio collapsed on the floor in defeat with a puddle of tears underneath.
"We're done for..." Nami sulked.
"Why'd it have to be her?"
"I don't wanna!!" Chopper sobbed.
"Isn't it a little late to be setting up a haunted house? Or are we going to go into the city and try one there?" Sanji asked.
"Don't worry I have it all planned out. Let's go shall we?" She smiled a little too happy for her crew mates liking.
"I'll gladly go with you Robin-chan! Pull me to hell with you!"
"I don't like this at all." Zoro said narrowing his eyes.
"I'm a little worried as well." Brook agreed.
"Yeah. Who knows what's going on up in her twisted mind." Franky added as Robin simply giggled.
"What!? What are you guys saying! A Haunted House is supposed to be fun!"
"Exactly!" (__) nodded. "Let's go."
"I'm glad you guys are so excited." Robin giggled and while (__) and Luffy had smiles on their faces, everyone else took one giant step back. Sadly, they weren't able to refuse going for much longer. They ended up following Robin onto the island as she guided them away from the city and into the forest. The place was dark, creepy, and foggy with baths hanging on the branches and spiders falling from the tree. The forest alone frightened the Scared Trio and it got worse when they suddenly heard a soft sound.
"Did you guys hear that?!" Chopper asked.
"Yeah. I definitely did!" Usopp nodded.
"What was it?" Nami asked and (__) took a second to listen to the sound. It was soft and creepy at the same time.
"I think it's a flute."
"You're right." Brook confirmed.
"W-What if it's a ghost trying to lure us in!" Usopp stuttered blue lines running down his face as Brook let out a loud scream.
"N-No! I can't handle such a scary thing!"
"We're here." Robin informed causing everyone behind her to fall silent. She held the branch up for everyone, allowing them to walk out of the forest and see the creepy old abandoned mansion. The windows were boarded up and the walls looked to be rotting and the deep fog just added to the creepiness.
"Is this really it Robin?" Franky asked looking back however for some reason, she had disappeared.
"She's gone!?" Luffy exclaimed.
"Oh no Robin was taken by the ghosts!!!" Chopper shouted and Brook and Usopp both screamed loudly.
"Calm down." Zoro said. "She's just trying to scare us."
"Obviously we need to get through that mansion over there." Sanji explained.
"So let's just get this over with."
"Alright! Let's go (__)!" Luffy cheered grabbing her wrist and rushing inside. Everyone else followed behind one by one with Nami, Brook, Chopper, and Usopp cowering behind Zoro.
"This seems normal enough." Nami notes being the first to poke her head out.
"Yeah. I don't see any monsters." Chopper agreed lying on her head.
"Or ghosts." Brook added poking his head out on the other side.
"I don't trust it." Usopp frowned below Brook.
"What are you doing?" Zoro asked turning his head to the cowards hiding behind.
"You're right. Weird." Franky said however the second he entered the mansion as well, the floor beneath their feet disappeared. All of them blinked their eyes a few times before screaming their heads off once they actually started to fall down the dark abyss.