Chapter 97

(__) POV

After the battle, Luffy, Trafy, and I retreated to a house on top of a hill. When I opened the door and Usopp and Franky saw me I was greeted by my tears.
"(__) you're alive!!!!" Usopp yelled crying. He ran to me tackling me to the ground.
"I'm so happy you're alive (__)!!" Franky yelled crying.
"I missed you guys too," I said smiling.
"Idiot get off her you'll only make her injuries worse!" Trafy yelled.
"Injuries?! What injuries?" Zoro said from inside the house.
"It's nothing really I'm fine," I said getting off the floor now that Usopp was off of me.
"Don't lie you got cut right in the stomach. You have to let me treat you right now."
Zoro quickly got up from sitting on the floor to inspect my wound.
"Is it bad?" Zoro asked.
"No, she just needs me to bandage it up. Which means all of you out!" Trafy said. There was some compliment but everyone left except for Robin, Luffy, and Trafy. Robin had brought Luffy into the house and rested him on the bed.
"Now take off your clothes."
"Do what?!? I'm not taking off my clothes!"
"You have to. How am I suppose to bandage you're wound."
"But I'm wearing a dress!"
"Don't worry about that I thought you might need a change of clothes so I brought some," Robin said.
"Great," I said plainly. I kicked Trafy out of the room and began changing my clothes. The top was a bikini top red on the top and white on the bottom half. I had on white shirts with a red belt and my hair was left open. After changing I called Trafy back in and Robin stepped out.
"Okay let's start," Trafy said smirking.
"Why do you look like that!? I don't trust that face!" I yelled blushing.
"Lift your arms up." He commanded and I did what he said. He had to bend down a little to wrap the bandages around my waist. I was still blushing because of how close he was. Everyone he breathed I could feel it hit my skin and I became even more flustered.
"Are you blushing from this?" He asked smirking.
"N-no!" I stuttered. He stopped suddenly and brought himself back up to his normal height. He then pushed me against the wall and cornered me with his arms.
"Are you sure about that?"
"I'm sure." He didn't say anything. All he did was move even closer to me.
"How about now?" He whispered in my ear and once again I felt his hot breath hit my skin sending shivers down my spine,
"I'm sure okay. Stop teasing me!"
Before he could do anything else Zoro barged into the room.
"What's taking so long... Get away from her!" Zoro yelled angrily pulling Trafy away.
"Are you done yet? I'm tired of standing out here." Usopp complained. Everyone else started filing into the room taking their seats on the floor. After staring at Trafy for a while Zoro grabbed my wrist and pulled me down next to him on the floor.
"Zoro. What's wrong?" I asked.
"Nothing."
"But you aren't normally so worried like this. Come on tell me." I said shaking his arm gently. He stared at me a bit before finally admiring defeat.
"Fine." He said sighing. "I'm worried about you. You're back now and I'm worried something bad is going to happen again and I won't be able to protect you." I couldn't help but laugh a little. "What's so funny?!" He yelled blushing from embarrassment.
"I'm sorry, I could help it. You don't have to worry about me Zoro. I'll be fine I promise."
I turned my attention back to everyone else to find Usopp, Kyros, and Law all knocked out sleeping.
"I'm sure everybody was tired," Robin said.
"I guess they're not gonna wake up for a while," Franky added. It got silent when we all sensed someone outside the door. All of us got ready to fight until I saw who opened the door.
"Ace, Sabo!!!" I yelled happily. I got up from the floor and ran to hug.
"Hi (__)," Sabo said blushing a little.
"Missed me already." Ace said hugging me back.
"What?! Ace is alive!" Franky yelled surprised.
"Who's the blonde guy?" Zoro asked.
"Oh let me introduce you. This is Sabo, he's Luffy and Ace's brother."
"What?!?!?"

"So wait you guys know him from the revolutionary army?" Franky asked Robin and I.
"Yeah," Robin answered. "Luffy..."
"Robin wait you're don't have to wake him. I just came to see his face before leaving." Sabo interrupted.
"You're leaving already," I said sadly.
"Yeah, I have to. I wish I could stay and talk to you and Luffy more but I have more work to do. Some troublesome people are coming over here."
"Troublesome people?" Robin questioned.
"Yeah. CP-0. They played a part in Doflamingo's deception. They're targeting us. Dressrosa will get crowded in a day or two. You guys should leave as soon as possible, too." Sabo said.
"Thanks for telling us," I said.
"Either way, we're not gonna stay here for long. And what's more, I didn't know he had another brother besides Ace." Zoro said
"You're right. I've never heard of it." Franky added.
"I bet it. We thought he died a long time ago. We were surprised to find him alive." Ace said surprising Zoro and Franky.
"I was always with Luffy and Ace when we were kids. We ran around like wild and had it hard because of that old man, Garp. And we dreamed about becoming pirates. We exchanged cups of sake to become brothers. But I got involved in an accident one day. I mean, an incident." Sabo began and then went on telling us how he "died" and how he got his memories back.
In order to hold back the tears from Sabo's story, Kin'emon ate some meat and drank the bottle of sake.
"That's why I..." Sabo began but was interrupted by Zoro.
"Wait a sec!"
"What do you want?! Don't interrupt now!" Kin'emon said.
"You, why did you finish the bottle?! It's empty!! How dare you eat all the meat as well!" Zoro yelled grabbing Kin'emon by his collar.
"I can't listen to such a story without drinking!"
"Well we don't need alcohol but we'll be in trouble without food when Luffy wakes up." Robin pointier out.
"You're right. What are we going to do?" I asked.
"I'll go and get groceries later with Kin'emon," Kanjuro suggested.
"Get some booze, too," Zoro said.
"Can't you stop thinking about drinking for one second," I said facepalming and Ace laughed.
"Luffy's friends are funny," Sabo said to me smiling.
"Well you never get bored I can tell you that much."
"Well, I'm leaving," Sabo said getting up.
"Already," Robin said.
"Yeah. Here I made a vivre card of Luffy's just in case." Sabo said handing the vivre card to Zoro.
"I'll take a piece of it." Sabo said ripping off three pieces keeping one for himself and giving the other two to Ace and I. "All right. Luffy might be a bit much for you to handle, but take good care of him."
"Yeah! You can count on us." Franky said crying.
"Bye Sabo!" I waved.
"Come visit us again when we get our crew back." Ace said.
"Yeah, I'll be sure of it."