Chapter 120

(__) POV

"Hey!" I whispered through the mirror shard. "Luffy are you okay?"
"(__)!!"
"Shh!! Not so loud. We need to talk so get away from the enemies."
"Are you guys alright? What happened?! The candy guy said the Sunny sank!"
"Jinbe saved us before that happened." Ace answered. "It was close though. They probably think we're dead."
"I thought we'd drown!!" Chopper cried.
"We're all okay!" Carrot said.
"We broke all the mirrors on the ship!" Brook said pushing Carrot out of the way.
"Okay, that's good."
"Now the enemies can't invade the ship but you can't come back, either," Brook explained.
"Yeah, that's okay! I'll figure something."
"No, you can't! You don't even have a plan!" Nami yelled.
"It's alright I got a plan," I said. "Nami told me that Sanji is baking the cake at Cacao Island now. That's where we're headed. We'll get there in 10 hours at the earliest. Around 1 AM. So as soon as you beat Katakuri look for a mirror that leads to Cacao Island and we'll see you there!" I explained but he said nothing. "Luffy!"
"Yeah."
"Did Katakuri fine you?"
Before he could answer the mirror shard broke into tinier pieces.
"Luffy!!!"
"Hurry up and get their guys! I'll probably be there soon and get tired of waiting!"
"Yeah!!!" Carrot, Nami, Brook, and Chopper cheered. "See you guys later!"
"Yeah!!"
Luffy... I know it's not as easy as you're making it seem. You're being strong for your crew, aren't you? I know Katakuri is strong Luffy, but I know that you'll beat him and you'll get a lot stronger afterward. I believe in you.
"Hey, Ace," I called out.
"Yeah. What is it?"
"What were you going to say earlier," I asked staring into his eyes. My heartbeat faster again and a blush appeared on my face just thinking about earlier. I was curious. What was he going to say? I noticed that Ace's face got redder probably looking just like mine.
"I can't tell you now."
"What?! Why not?" I pouted.
"Later. I promise."
"Okay fine. But this better not be like two years ago."
"Two years ago?"
"Yeah after Luffy and I saved you from being executed you said you had to tell me something but you never told me."
"We died! How am I suppose to tell!!"
"Oh yeah!"

"Looks like they found us." Ace pointed out. I changed into a white wool shirt with the long sleeves hanging on my arms. I had one a place red skirt with black thigh high socks and white boots. It was now dark with only the full moon and illuminating the night sky. Big Mom stood on a large piece of candy while her row of ships backed her up. For some reason though she looked a lot smaller than a few hours ago. Is she shrinking?
"Damn. Before we got Big Mom and the others are for tail, our path ahead has been blocked. Carrot! Who's fleet is it that's in our way?!" Jinbe asked.
"Hang on." She said pulling the binoculars up to look through. "It says Daifuku!"
"Hey isn't he that guy I beat up?" Ace asked.
"Yeah. That's him." I answered.
"Guys! Smoothie's fleet is coming from behind!"
"On top of Daifuku, even Sweet General Smoothie is here too," Jinbe said.
"Well, aren't we lucky," I said sarcastically.
"Oh no! Daifuku's ships are preparing to fire their cannons!" Carrot warned.
"I don't think we're in their range yet," Nami said.
"Even if we try to move aside, they'd block us from all sides," Brook warned.
"Jinbe, let's keep advancing without slowing down!" I said.
"But we're up against Daifuku's ship. He controls a genie and is tough to beat."
"That won't be a problem I'll just kick his ass again." Ace said smirking.
"Right. Let's keep going." Nami agreed.
"I'll liven it up taking a Rumble Ball! Go closer so I can jump onto their ship."
"Alright. Let's go!" Jinbe said.
"Chobro! Everyone! Let me handle Daifuku and the others!" Carrot said smiling. "I'm sure I can help you. Because it's a full moon tonight."
"Don't tell me you'll become Sulong?! Will you be alright Carrot?" I asked worriedly.
"Don't worry. Pedro trained me." She said removing her hat. "I know what he'd say now, leave it to me."
"If Carrot is you I'm going with her." Chopper demanded.
"Leave it to me, Chobro! I may not look it but I'm a member of the Musketeers."
We all stared at Carrot waiting to see what would happen. After a couple of seconds, she began to glow and lightening started to surround her. A faint growling could be heard coming from her as she moved around only slightly. Her tail suddenly grew larger in an instant looking like a ball of white flame. She grew a thick layer of fire around her neck and her eyes turned blood red. Her teeth became sharper as her hair grew to reach her feet. A line of lightning struck down and then exploded showing her transformation.
I read about the Mink tribe before only finding a small section about the Sulong transformation, but seeing up close. It's hard to believe. Her hair, her eyes, her face. That's exactly how Ace said I looked like when I transformed.
"No way..." Ace began shocked. "She looks like you did..."
"Carrot... So beautiful..." Nami muttered.
"It's like two years ago..." Jinbe said.
"Oh, she looks pretty amazing. I'd like to see her panties..." Brook said but then was hit in the head by Nami.