Special Heart Of Gold

So in this, she doesn't have her devil fruit and Ace isn't there.

(__) POV

We were currently just sailing around the ocean. Nami, Robin, and I were in the cabin while the boys were outside fishing and freezing their butts off. It was snowing out there and trying to stay warm I borrowed one Nami's large winter coats.
"What was that noise?" I asked Nami and Robin.
"Sounded like a crash," Robin said.
"What's going on out here!" Nami yelled opening the door.
"A lizard and a girl?" I questioned poking my head out.
"You're causing us more trouble," Nami said going down the steps. "How did they get here."
"I caught them!" Luffy said proudly.
"Strange." Chopper said inspecting the girl.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"It's odd. I don't see any wounds and her pulse is stable so I don't think she's in a life-threatening condition."
"Is she sleeping then?" Luffy asked.
"You don't wanna sleep here. You're gonna catch a cold." Brook warned. Slowly the little girl started to wake up from her slumber. She had long wavy hair tied into a ponytail that reached down her back and blood-red eyes.
"You're up!"
"Thank you for saving me... Yehehehe!!" She said suddenly jumping on Luffy's back and holding a knife to his neck. "Don't move!"
"Oh, she's good," Brook said plainly.
"Elizabeth come here! All right, don't try to come closer. He's a hostage. If you wanna save your friend's life, give me some water and food! I'm hungry and it's driving me mad! Move quickly or I'll just park my blade right here!!"
"There's no pint in taking Luffy hostage," Usopp said scratching his cheek.
"So you wanted food. That's all?" I asked.
"Why are you ignoring me?! I said water and food!!"
"If you're hungry do you wanna eat this?" Luffy asked picking his nose.
"Little girl please kill him for that," I said coldly.
"What?! Why!" Luffy yelled.
"How many times have I told you not to pick your nose. And then you offer it to someone. That's disgusting."
"You guys are just a goofy, weak group of pirates! Elizabeth and I can easily destroy you!"
"She said no sweat as well!" Chopper translated.
"What? Do you understand what Elizabeth is saying?"
"Yeah." Chopper answered and the girl jumped off of Luffy.
"Oh wow! I mean you're so fluffy and cute!"
"I know right!" I said.
"Your compliment doesn't make me happy at all, you fool!"
"You're so cute!"
"She's wide open." Usopp pointed out.
"You're so horrible. You almost got me. You were trying to lower my God with your cuteness, weren't you? That was close."
"That brat. How has she survived being that stupid?" Franky asked.
"Give me water and food... now." She said weakly falling on the floor. Sanji places a plate of rice in front of her to eat.
"Eat it."
"You put poison or something in there, didn't you?!"
"I'm a cook. I wouldn't do anything to waste food. Now, you can't eat holding that, can you?" Sanji said and the little girl handed him the knife digging into the food. "Don't rush. I'll make as much as you want."
"She says thank you for feeding Olga." Chopper translated.
"Olga, after you eat, you tell us why you did this," Nami said.
"Excuse me that pattern on your shirt. Isn't that the script of Alchemi?" I asked.
"Damn! I can't believe someone noticed."
"What's that?" Luffy asked.
"Alchemi is a legendary island that suddenly disappear 200 years ago," Robin explained.
Wow! I haven't seen that in forever. In the past one of my mother's ancestors actually lived on Alchemi for quite a bit. She had a friend there that taught her a beautiful song which was passed down from generation to generation. Mom used to sing it to me as a kid. It was such a beautiful song.
"Hey, tell us about Alchemi." Luffy said
"In Achemi, there was a person named Myskina Acier who was doing research on how to refine metal, I heard." Robin began .
"He created a metal called Pure Gold. It's a legendary metal. They say it even shines in the darkness and it's worth a fortune, enough to even buy the whole world. People have been looking for the Pure Gold since the earliest times. However, those who obtain a ruin themselves." I finished
"The Pure Gold thing is unbelievable." Chopper said amazed.
"A legendary metal, hug?!" Luffy said excitedly.
"It's Worth a fortune, enough to even buy the whole world?! I want it." Nami said with beli signs in her eyes.
"Do you have something to do with Alchemi?" Robin asked.
"Do you know where the treasure is? Tell us!" Luffy said.
"I won't tell you."
"You're a horrible liar." Usopp laughed. "Saying I won't tell you was almost like admitting that you know where it is."
"Where is Alchemi?" Nami asked.
"Even if I tell you, it's impossible for you weak Pirates to get it. You're not gonna believe where it's located."
"It's sounds interesting!" Luffy said.
"We'll take you to Alchemi. Dangerous people are everywhere in the New World. We can protect you if we're with you." Nami suggested.
"I don't need any help from others! I've been living by myself for so long! I only interact with other people to take advantage of them." Olga said.
"You're just a kid but you've been through a lot!" Franky cried.
"Your pity won't make my stomach full. What the... When did you change?"
"Oh, this?! We need to be prepared if we're going to go hunt for treasure!"
"I've never been treasure hunting before! This should be fun!" I said excitedly. I changed into a short white jacket with laces in the middles and a black bikini underneath. I had on blue shirts with a brown belt and thigh highs socks and my hair was tied in a ponytail.