Valentine's Day Special

3rd POV

It was a bright and sunny day on an island in the New World. The town was filled with cheerful people along excited for the upcoming holiday, Valentine's Day. Just arriving on this cheerful island was Enchanting Goddess (__) on her small boat. She noticed a yellow submarine next to her but thought nothing of it and entered the town. Everywhere she looked she saw smiles and heart decorations on the building. It made the (h/c) haired girl confused as to what this special occasion was but she ignored it and went inside a restaurant for some lunch. When she entered she saw a large white bear, two men in jumpsuits, and a dark-haired men in a mushroom-like hat. She didn't pay too much attention on the guys but mainly focused on the cute bear eating away. In an instant she was running across the restaurant to hug the white bear.
"Hey, she's attacking Bepo!!!" The guy in sunglasses yelled.
"You must be dumb to attack one of my crew like that." The dark-haired one said pointing his sword to the back of her neck. "Move away."
"I just wanted to say hi to Bepo. No need to be rude and protective." (__) said lifting her head from Bepo's fur. "Hey guys." She smiled.
"(__)?!?!?" Shachi and Penguin exclaimed. "We missed you!!" They cried jumping out their seats to hug her.
"I missed you too." (__) giggled.
"Stop crying you two." Law said.
"Don't be so serious Trafy. I know you missed me."
"What are you doing here?"
"Just getting some supplies."
"We are as well. What a coincidence that we both end up on the same island, at the same time. Maybe that means you should join my crew."
"Answers still no sorry."
"You're stubborn."
"I guess I am. Excuse me, waiter!" (__) called. Once he arrived he was wrote down their order and walked off into the kitchen. In the meantime Law, (__), Bepo, Shachi, and Penguin, spent the time talking until their food arrived. After lunch they walked off together into town.
"You should come by our ship." Law suggested.
"Sure. But I didn't see a Pirate ship when I landed here. Just a submarine."
"That's ours."
"Your ship is a submarine?! That's so cool!! Let's go! I wanna see the inside of it. I've never been in a sub." (__) grabbed Law's hand and dragged him to the harbor where his sub resided. Law and Bepo gave her the tour while Shachi and Penguin went to gather the other crew mates in the galley. She got to see his workspace, the workout room, his room, and the final stop was the galley. Once she pushed open the doors to the galley she was met by a crowd of blushing men.
"(__), this is my crew."
"I can't believe I actually get to meet you."
"You're even prettier then in your bounty poster."
"You don't have a boyfriend do you?"
"Are you with the Captain?"
"How old are you?"
"Do you like younger guys?"
"That's enough questions. Calm down."
"Wait Captain, are you with her?" One of the crew asked.
"It doesn't matter."
"Come on guys let's throw a party!" One of the Pirates said.
"Yeah!!!!"
"A party?! For what?" Law asked a little astonished.
"We got to throw a party for meeting the captains girlfriend. Come on guys bring out the drinks!!"
"Wait! Stop! I thought I made it clear it wasn't like that!" Law yelled but was ignored. His crew already started bringing out the drinks and even some food.
"What's going on?" (__) asked slightly confused. It was all happening so fast. One second they're talking and the next a party is being thrown in her honor.
"I'm not exactly sure."
"Captain I didn't know you were so romantic. Letting us meet your girlfriend on Valentines Day."
"I'm sorry what?" (__) asked and she wasn't referring to the girlfriend part.
"Guys hand the couple some drinks!" The large man cheered. He pulled Law and (__) together with his large arms and squished them tightly. Everyone got a mug including Law and (__). "Cheers to the Captains and his girl!!"
"Cheers!!!!" Everyone but (__) and Law raised their mugs in the air.
"I'm so confused." (__) said sitting on the seat.
"When this is over I'm going to need to punish them." Law said sitting next to her.
"Not us right Captain?" Shachi asked.
"Yeah. We aren't a part of this. We know the truth." Penguin added.
"And yet you let it happen. You're a part of it too."
When Law said that they both froze in fear while (__) just giggled at their expressions.
"Come drink with us. You can't just sit here. This party is for you!" One of the crew said. He grabbed (__) hand and pulled her up from her seat while she smiled the entire time. She filled her mug to to the top and cheered with the group of guys before taking a sip of the alcoholic drink. After taking a sip she turned to the captain of this ship, Law, who was just sitting down with an irritated look on his face.
"Trafy! Come drink with us!"
"I'm not a party person."
"Well that's a shame." (__) began walking up to him. She grabbed his arm and dragged him onto his feet with a smile on her face and a shocked and annoyed expression on his. "Cause I don't really care." She linked her arm with his as a way to keep him from escaping.
"Captain are you going to drink?" Bepo asked.
"Of course not! I'm not doing anything!"
"I'm sorry for asking!" Bepo replied.
"We need more drinks for Trafy guys!" (__) yelled.
"Yeah!!!" The crew cheered.
"I like you. You know how to have fun." The large man, Dof said.
"Thanks. If only I could pass some of that down to Trafy here." (__) said and then poked his cheek. "He is so stiff. You need to loosen up."
"This isn't my scene."
"We got the drinks!"
"Perfect bring them here. Trafy here's your cup."
"I thought I already said this isn't my thing."
"Don't care! We aren't sleeping tonight!"