Halloween Special

Honestly guys I don't know how I forgot to write this. I'm sorry about being late but I hope you enjoy this special. And Happy Halloween!!!

3rd POV

"Hallo...ween...." (__) repeated tilting her head to the side.
"Yeah, Halloween! It's a day where your suppose to dress up as anything you want and it's filled with all kinds of scary things but none of it is real." Nami explained. Currently it was her, (__), and Robin around the table while Sanji was in the kitchen cooking away. Chopper, Usopp, and Luffy we're running around the ship decorating it with all kinds of things like spiders or ghosts and trying to find someone to prank and everyone else was doing there own thing.
"It comes around once a year. That's why the ship is decorated like this." Robin added.
"Oh I see! It sounds like fun! Let's try it! Do you guys know what you want to dress up as?"
"I've got it all figured out. Just wait until tonight." Nami winked and Robin giggled.
"I'm guessing you haven't gotten anything yet."
"Nope yet. But it's a good thing that we stopped at an island today. It's the perfect chance to look around."
"Okay but remember that everyone needs to be dressed by 9 o'clock."
"Right!" (__) nodded. "I won't shop for too long."
"I don't think you've ever done that before." Nami sweatdropped and Robin giggled.
"Have a little faith. I can control myself."
"Hey!! Lunch is ready!!!!" Sanji announced and the waited a minute but no one seemed to have heard him. The man let out a sigh cursing himself until (__) stood up.
"I'll get everyone for you Sanji."
"You don't have to (__)-chan. I'll deal with the idiots myself."
"Don't worry, I'm happy to help. Plus, it gives me the perfect chance to see what Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper have done with the ship." She walked to the exit of the kitchen however reaching for the handle, she could already hear the snickering coming from outside. She opened the door and suddenly a fell from above landing on her nose. Instead of screaming like they expected though, she only blinked her lashes a few times. "Is this fake?"
"You're no fun (__)." Luffy sulked jumping down from the second level followed by Chopper and Usopp.
"Yeah! I thought girls were scared of bugs." Chopper added.
"We should have known. (__) unnatural." Usopp sighed.
"Don't call me goddess unnatural!! She is just brave!!!" Sanji yelled.
"Well I'm sorry I disappointed you but what didn't you expect?" She asked.
"You were suppose to scream. Like this...." Usopp started before demonstrating, even going as far to swat his arms in every direction like there was something actually there.
"He's embarrassing himself." Sanji mumbled under his breath as Nami sighed internally to herself and Robin watched amused.
"Like this!"
"Yeah, like that!" Chopper agreed jumping in the air to draw her attention.
"But why?" She asked. "I'm not scared."
"Never mind. I don't know why I even try." Usopp sighed and then Luffy's stomach growled.
"I'm hungry."
"Oh, I forgot to tell you. Sanji said lunch is—." Before she could even finish her sentence the three boys dashed into the room so fast it caused her to spin around in a circle. Even when they were gone she was still spinning her eyes now swirls until someone touched her head and stopped her.
"Are you alright (__)?"
"Yes, thank you Brook."
"Now that you were okay. Do you mind showing me your pan—."'
"Not on your life!!!!" Nami yelled appearing out of nowhere to kick to skeleton so hard he hit the railing outside. "I've got this one (__). Just get Zoro and Franky."
"Alright." She nodded with a nervously smile before using the back door in the kitchen to travel to the back end of the ship. She discovered Franky there in his workshop working on the Mini Merry. "Franky. Lunch is ready."
"All right I'll be there in a minute! Just one last, tweak."
"Okay." She replied turning her head and walking away to the deck. "Now, all I need is Zoro..." she looked around and finally came to the conclusion that he was in the crownest. Opening the door that's exactly where she found him, and working out nonetheless. "Lunch is ready Zoro."
"Fine..." He sweated dropping his weights. He was about to grab the bottoms only to find (__) was already offering it to him. "Thanks." He took the battle and she smiled waiting for him to finish cooling himself off. Then the two exited the crownest and went all the way down to the kitchen.
"Hey, what are we going to do for Halloween?" Chopper asked.
"Oh you're right. I forgot!" Nami gasped.
"Why not a Haunted House?" Robin suggested to which the scared trio quickly denied:
"Next."
"I have an idea!" (__) started. "Why doesn't we have a feast filled with snacks like cake, cookies, and cupcakes!"
"I like that idea!" Chopper agreed.
"It'll be amazing!" She smiled to the reindeer.
"There's nothing remotely Halloween about that!!" Usopp barked.
"Well we can have the sweets designed as cute little pumpkins. Won't that be adorable?"
"Next." Usopp deadpanned waving the idea out of the air.
"How about this? Everyone will right down their ideas on a small piece of paper and we'll put them in a hat. Whichever we draw, we do." Brook suggested.
"That makes sense." Sanji said.
"Cook, where's they beer?"
"Get it for yourself, mosshead!!"
"I'm not sure how I feel about this idea." Nami sweated nervously.
"Yeah me too." Usopp agreed and Chopper nodded his head. "Random drawing never works out for us."
"Alright so it's settled!! We're gonna do that!!" Luffy announced.
"Wait a minute Luffy!! We're totally against this!"
"Yeah, yeah!" Chopper nodded.
"What if someone rights down a really scary idea." Usopp panicked.
"Exactly."
"And by someone we mean her!!" Usopp yelled pointing to the smiling Robin.
"Me? Really?" She giggled to herself.
"Of course we mean you!! I already know! You've been waiting all year to do something like this!! You're scary enough on any normal day! But put you and Halloween together and I don't know what's going to happen!"
"I'm not ready for it." Nami weeped hugging Chopper at the mere thought.
"Well good luck with everything...." (__) smiled at the trio. "Well, I'm off."
"Where you headed?" Franky asked.
"To the island. Nami said I need to have a costume so I have to do a little shopping."
"I'll join you as we'll (__)-chan!!" Sanji offered razing his hand in the air with hearts in his eyes.
"But wait! If you're gone who's gonna cook us food?!" Luffy asked.
"Cook for yourself."
"You're the cook!!!" Usopp and Luffy barked.
"My first priority in life is assisting (__)-chan!!"
"Sorry Sanji but I'm going to go alone. Nami said it should be a surprise so I don't want you to find out. But I promise I'll be back as soon as possible." She winked.
"I'll be eagerly awaiting your return (__)-chan!!" Sanji waved and she did the same back before shutting the door.
"How long do you think she'll be gone?" Robin asked Nami.
"1. 2 hours the least." The orange haired female answered and Robin giggled at the response. However should could not have been more right. She left during lunch and 3 hours had already passed and she still hadn't returned back to the shop. She had been gone the whole time shopping. And when she first started, she completely lost the point of why she left anyway. The second her eyes landed on an outfit she went inside the store to buy it. And it went like that the entire time. She had two boys tailing behind her every way she went carrying all her bags as well.
"I'm surprised.  No bags? Is that even possible for you?" A familiar voice asked and (__) turned her head to the side to discover Nami.
"Nami!"
"You really didn't buy anything?"
"Oh I did. See." She pointed behind her to the two love struck men holding her bags. "I was just in a store and for some reason these two really kind people insisted on helping me. They wouldn't take no for an answer."
"Of course." Nami sweatdropped. "That looks like a lot of bags for one costume though."
"Costume?" She repeated lost and Nami shot her look and it started to sink in. "Oh right! The costume! I forgot."
"I knew it." She facepalmed.
"By the way Nami, what are you doing here?"
"Just trying to earn some money. Halloween is the time for tricks." The female winked. "Anyway, I see my next victim. Bye!"
"Bye." (__) waved as Nami eagerly ran past to a poor unsuspecting soul. She continued to walk down the streets trying to think of the perfect costume however it didn't seem to come to her mind. Then she looked at a cafe and found Robin sitting at one of their tables having a discussion with a purple haired female who's locks went only to her neck and who's eyes took on a dark shade. (__) was about to call out to her friend but stopped when she saw a familiar head of green hair walk by. He hasn't noticed he though so she decided to approach him. "Zoro."
"(__)? Shouldn't you be back at the ship yet?"
"Well I'm still looking for my costume."
"Your costume?" He repeated raising a brow at the men behind her.
"What are you doing here? I thought you'd still be on the ship.
"I was but Luffy dragged me out here and then got himself lost."
"I'm not sure he's the lost one." She sweatdropped.
"What?"
"Nothing." She replied with a deep sigh.
"Did you figure it out yet?"
"Not yet. I've never done this Halloween thing before so I'm not sure where to start."
"Well, you're suppose to dress up as something scar-." The man was suddenly interrupted when a leg came out of nowhere kicking his face and sending him flying. In the blink of an eye, Sanji replaced where Zoro stood.
"Ignore the idiot mosshead! He doesn't understand the true meaning of Halloween!!"
"The true meaning of Halloween?" She repeated confused.
"Halloween is that one day a year when my fantasy can come to fruition!!" The man closed his eyes and held his hands together with a blissful smile, going into fantasy land. "Finally I get to see (___)-chan all dressed up as a cute little witch, or a cute cat, or a car witch, or a cut dog, or—."
"Why you Damn cook..." Zoro growled picking himself up. "We already know you're a pervert. You didn't need to kick me for that."
"Shut up!! This is your fault for telling my goddess to dress up as something scary!! Don't ruin my dream day for me!!"
"Pervert."
"Did someone call for me?" Franky asked appearing out of nowhere.
"Oh, Franky."
"I feel so loved. You guys must really need me for something huh?" The cyborg blushed rubbing the back of his neck.
"NO ONE'S TALKING TO YOU!!!!!!!" Sanji and Zoro both yelled using their own moves to send the cyborg flying in the air to who knows where.
"And there he goes." She said bluntly. "Now, to find the right costume. Sanji gave me some ideas." She went into thought walking away and ignoring the arguing duo behind. She spent a few more hours on the island before finally returning to the ship. The men dropped her bags in her room and she thanked each of them before they left. With them gone she grabbed her costume and went into the bathroom seeing as Nami had already occupied the girls bedroom.