Chapter 110

(__) POV

"How do you know (__)?" Nami asked confused.
"Are you Sanji's sister?" Chopper asked.
"Reiju what are you doing?" Yonji yelled.
"I'm helping out an old friend!" Reiju yelled back. "You should show more respect!"
"I didn't know it was her!"
"Okay now can I have it?" Reiju asked turning her attention to Luffy and Ace.
"Can you have what?" I asked.
"Looks like they are an Armored-Stone fish from the Boiling Sea, didn't they?"
"What? How did you know?" Chopper asked.
"How this venom works is unique." Reiju said walking over to there bodies. "They must be greedy. It could even kill a Giant instantly."
"Do you have an antidote?" I asked worriedly as Chopper cried.
"Yes I do." She said going on her hands and knees facing Ace.
"Because this venom is one of my favorite." She said licking her lips.
"What are you gonna do?" Chopper asked.
"Let's have it."
"Eh?! Reiju what are you doing!?" I yelled blushing and feeling a little jealous. After kissing Ace she licked her lips and  did the same with Luffy.
"What?!?! Whoa-whoa-whoa!! If you suck up venom like that, you're gonna die!!!" Chopper yelled.
"I'm so jealous!! I wish I could have switched places with him. Even though my lips are gone!!"
Once she was done with Luffy she let out a satisfied breath.
"What?!?!?!?!?"
"They're healed!" I said stunned.
"You sucked it all out? Are you alright?" Chopper asked.
"Yes, of course. I'm Poison Pink." She said getting up and walking away. "It was delicious."
"What happened?!" Ace asked jumping to a sitting position.
"Ace you're okay!!" I yelled pushing him back down with a hug.
"I'm not sure what happened but you should greet me like this every morning."
"Idiot! You almost died!" I said tearing up.
"I did?! I'm sorry for worrying you." He said while patting my head.
"What?! What happened?!?"
"Luffy!!!!!"
"I'm so relieved!" Carrot yelled hugging him.
"Thank goodness you're alright!" I said relieved. I got up to a sitting position while still on Ace and tried to go to Luffy but Ace wouldn't let me go.
"Don't go. Not yet. I never get to hold you like this." He said blushing a little. I nodded my head as a response also blushing like Ace.
"Sanji!!!" Luffy yelled out of nowhere.
"She's a woman!" Chopper said.
"Oh right. Who is this?"
"Luffy, she saved your life." Brook answered.
"What? Thank you for... what again?"
"You don't have to thank me. I'm glad to help (__) out after all she did for Sanji." Reiju answered.
"All I did for Sanji?" I questioned.
"What's that suppose to mean? What did (__) do for Sanji? She only met him two years ago." Nami asked confused.
"We actually met a long time ago." I said.
"Eh?!?!?!"
"But what did I do for Sanji? I only met him once as a kid."
"You helped him out during the bad times. You were the only other person other than our mother to care for him. He used to tell me that the thought of you helped him get through out father's torture and that he one day he dreamed to meet you again. It's a shame though that he won't be able to see you again. After he gets married he'll become part of the Charlotte family. Goodbye (__)."
"I will get Sanji back!! He's still my friend!" Luffy yelled before Reiju left the ship. Reiju didn't say anything but jump back on board her own ship.
"I'll pretend that I didn't see anything for now." Reiju said once onboard her ship.
"Yeah, we don't wanna cause trouble and break off our brother's marriage." Yonji added. "We'd best tred lightly."
And with the Germa 66 sailed away leaving us alone.
"Okay we should get going." Nami said. "On our way though do you mind explaining us how you know Sanji?"
"Sure."

After explaining my history with Sanji and a bit of sailing we finally ended up in one of the many islands in Totta Land. As we were hiding from one of the TARTES Luffy, Ace, and Chopper disappeared, probably running off into the city.
"Are you done yet?" Pekoms asked Nami, Carrot and I. Nami had changed into a short red and white dress with a large pink bow in the back. Carrot changed into a short green dress with an orange tied under her breasts.
"Wow! It's so cute!" Nami said happily.
"You look so nice Nami!" Carrot said and I nodded in agreement. "Hey, look! My costume looks quite nice too, right?"
"You look gorgeous!" I answered.
"You look really pretty too (__)!" Carrot complimented.
"Yeah, it's so cute on you!" Nami agreed.
"Thank you."
I changed into a white and blue dress with a large hole in the middle of my chest that exposed my breasts. The sleeves were white with a blue stripe at the top and hung on my arms instead of my shoulder. I had a brown belt around my waist and a layer of blue underneath the white part of the dress. My hair was tied in a side ponytail and I had blue socks and brown boots to match.