▪︎ 1 ▪︎

Mulai dari awal

,,I know that already, my sister told me." She says, looking down at her hands.

,,Oh really?" She nods. ,,And who is your sister?" 

,,Emma. My name is Beca, nice to meet you, Chloe." She looks up at me again and seeing me smile, she smiles back at me. 

,,So, you're a freshman, right?" I ask now, starting a conversation.

,,Yeah, unfortunately, the bottom of the chain. It would be much cooler to be a junior like you, tho. Less time left in school." Beca says a little grumpy.

,,Don't worry, time will pass you'll see. High school will pass quicker than you realize." I tell her encouragingly. 

,,Yeah hopefully, I wish for it to be over quickly." 

,,Would you maybe want to go get a hot chocolate?" I ask a little nervous.

,,Uhm yeah that would be nice, I like hot chocolate. I mean who doesn't like it? It's the best drink ever just like some coffee but then again, a nice cup of tea would be great too or -" I stop her cute rambling by taking her hand.

,,You're rambling." I smile. ,,But don't worry, it's cute." I lean in and kiss her cheek. ,,Would you mind waiting for me while I change out of my uniform? It will be five minutes tops, I promise." 

,,Yeah, no problem. I will text Emma to let her know, take your time." Beca says. She's so cute. I give her a wide smile before jogging to the changing rooms to change in less than five minutes because I want to keep my promise. I take less than my promised time to get dressed and I head back to the gym, hoping to see Beca still there. I'm happy to see her sit exactly where I left her, only now the rest of our fellow students are gone. When she notices me, we head out together and walk down the street to my favorite diner. After ordering, we sit down in a cozy corner to wait for our orders.

,,So, do you want to play 20 questions?" I ask her, breaking the silence. ,,So we can get to know each other a little. Maybe we can be friends if you want to..." 

,,Look who's nervous all a sudden." She gives me a little smirk. ,,But don't worry about it. I'm up for those questions of yours. If we want to be friends, we need to know things about each other. So, any rules?" 

,,There are no rules, except that we can stop or pause whenever we want to. Oh, and follow-up questions don't count." I say smiling.

,,Okay, so who should go first?" 

,,We'll go alphabetically, so that means you go first." 

,,Well that depends on the way you look at it. If we play by first names then I'm the one to start, but if we play by last names then you need to go first." Wow, she's pretty and smart! Beca sees that I'm speechless and starts laughing. ,,Don't worry, I'll go first." She reassured me and put her hand on my hand for a second. ,,First question, how many siblings do you have?" 

,,I have one older brother, Noah. He's nineteen years old. After me, there are two younger sisters. Nina, she's thirteen, and Zoey, she's twelve. What about you?" 

,,I have one older sister, Emma. She just turned eighteen. She's a senior and four years older than me. I have two younger brothers, Liam and Wyatt. Liam is thirteen and Wyatt is eleven." 

,,I think Noah knows Emma from last year when he was a senior. He mentioned Emma once." I tell her and she smiles. ,,But I want to get to know YOU. So Beca, what's your favorite Disney Classic?" 

,,I don't have to think about that," She tells me. ,,Aladdin." That was quick. ,,Do you have a favorite?" 

,,Not really. I have three Disney Classics that I've watched a million times."