Author's Note

Hey Everyone!

Rae Here after a long while away from the keyboard. At least here on Wattpad until this November. I just wanted to update you guys on another project I started at the beginning of NaNoWrimo. I started writing this book Loving Oliver as my novel for November and will be updating twice a week since I finally have some spare time! 

So I will update every Tuesday and Friday on a weekly basis until I finish this new story so if you're interested than please feel free to check it out. Also don't think I haven't been working on some ideas for one shots for Devon Blue because I am!

Until Next time...

Loving Oliver

Summary:

"I could honestly say that I never thought I would be the girl to break into her ex's bedroom. I never thought I would climb three stories via the lattice panels on the side of his house just to slip the window open and slide my slim body through a small crack as quietly as possible. I truly never thought I would commit a B & E before my senior year. I was sincerely wrong about a lot of things though. If junior year was any lesson to expect the unexpected than I had been taught at a level the laws of Universe could not rival. I wasn't a crazy ex. Honestly I wasn't. I just needed to keep my promise to a boy I was loving." - Parker JonesParker Jones, a seventeen year old model, endures a heartbreak with her first boyfriend Oliver Davis her junior year. After an accident that devastates Oliver and his family, Parker experiences a traumatic loss no one her age should ever have to endure. Her life begins a downward spiral as her mom/ model manager begins pushing for more work after Oliver is no longer apart of her life. With an absentee father and her boyfriend gone Parker turns to drugs. When pictures of Parker Jones using drugs at the latest New York Socialite party surfaces in the news via entertainment weekly and TMZ her life is under a microscope for all the wrong reasons. Her mother gives her the option of attending a drug rehab for the rest of her summer and senior year or moving in with her older brother in Tennessee. Parker chooses her brother.