【Chapter 11.1】

【Chapter 11.1】

"𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝."– 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝙱𝚞𝚔𝚘𝚠𝚜𝚔𝚒

Chase and I had made it through the week without further incident. News spread that him and Ryan got in a fight. But Ryan was suspended and removed from the football team.  High schoolers gossiped and it wasn't in his favor.

I could attest to the fact that it sucked.

I could remember the times in middle school where nasty rumors about me spread. All having to deal with someone's opinion about my weight.

The difference between Ryan's experience was set apart by one main thing. And that was that they were judging him for his choices, his attitude, for the consequences of his actions.

Everyone had judge me for my appearance. The one thing I couldn't change. But tried so damn hard too.

Welcome to hell Ryan. Wish I could show you the way out, but truth be told there isn't one.

Because the truth to getting out of here was a waiting game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chase had a busy weekend. He was kicking off this Friday night with a date. He had finally asked Angie.

Felt like it took for fucking ever.

I had driven him home with Nash and Falcon.

He would get ready for the date and we would help him. Then he would leave Saturday morning with the guys for an away game. They were all set to play against another football team in the neighboring county. Then they would head to a celebratory party. Dad would go watch the game and stay at the hotel. Chase and he would go grab a breakfast hangover in the morning. Mom was heading out of town for a work conference.