【Chapter 6.3】

"𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐." – 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃. 𝙼𝚌𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚢𝚛𝚎

【Chapter 6.3】

"Yo, what's up"

"Wait, who's on the phone?"

"Hey sis, how are you?"

"Dude move the fuck out of the way!"

"I'm trying Blue give me a second."

This is the craziness that I miss so much.

This craziness is my family. The bond that grew until it was the only thing I knew. And they were all finally in one room and I missed them terribly.

I adjusted myself so I was leaning on my elbows and Charlie was snuggled up on my legs resting behind me. I stared back into my MacBook at Noah, the band, and Karma on FaceTime. They were all in the living room at Tristan and Karma's house. I was jealous. I wished I was there.

"Well, I have great news," I reply with genuine happiness for my family and I. I had finally got something right in a long while and I counted that as a win. So a win. So for the next hour Kai, Tristan, Noah, Seth and I talked about my plan for a small performance in my neighborhood in the hopes that we could get Matt to see us "Live".

Dad had okayed it and was working on the permits for it. The only thing we needed to work out logistically was the guys being here in time.

"So should I start working on flights or ..." I began reaching for my phone in the hopes that I can figure out flights and dates.

"Blue?" I'm startled by Noah's voice. I set my phone down in my lap and look up at him.

"What's wrong?" I question searching his blue eyes for what might be stopping him. He has crinkles around his eyes and I know it's because of me. We've shared a lot of laughs together, him and I. His lip turned up on the right side a little and he was so sexy. I was staring. I didn't care.

"Alright everyone, you need to leave. It's Blue and I's time." Noah raised his voice, above the whisper he had been at with me, at everyone else in the room asking them to give us privacy but he never took those beautiful eyes away from him.

"I'm gonna handle the rest. Is that okay?" He questions settling back against the couch and reaching his arm behind him to fall on the back of the couch. He looked comfortable and all I could think about was that I wished I could nestle in right next to him on that couch. Oh and his tattoo sleeve. I was thinking of that too.