Hi Mama, Hi Daddy

Beginne am Anfang

"46...47....ugh..48...49....50." He dropped the weight he held in his hands standing up, holding two fingers to his neck checking his pulse and sighed looking up to the ceiling.

"I see you getting that work in baby brother." A female voice interrupted him. Like he's used to it he walks to the metal bench near the mirror taking out a water bottle from the small black electric mini fridge.

"I have something for you!" She squealed closing the door behind her, heels clanking all the way till she stopped in front of him.

"Here." She handed him a coffee cup and a bag filled with pudding in a familiar pink container.  He smiled half-heartedly.

"Did mama make this?" He asked placing it down besides him. "Yup. She told me to give it to you yesterday but I was out and about and forgot all about it." She said nonchalantly sitting down besides him crossing her legs.

"I think she wants to see you." She reached into the bag pulling out a pink sticky note.

"When you have a chance come see me my sweets, I made your favorite and I'll prepare some more if you want :) ❤️ love mama."

She read aloud in a soft mocking voice. "Mama dose not sound like that!" He laughed pushing her slightly.

"Eh I think she does. Oh my precious youngest baby I'm so proud of you~" she mimics agin reaching to caress his chin making Youngbae jump and slap her hand harshly.

"Your reflects are good as ever I see. Wanna come to the house with me, I have to pick up some things?" Youngbae looked at the clock on the wall.

"Stop timing everything your mother misses you, plus Daijiro told me she had a bad day at work yesterday so the least you can do is go see her." He sighed.

"Fine. Let me get dressed then we'll go." She clapped her hands taking his coffee. "Thought that was for me?" "You have water, besides I need it if were all gonna be in the same house together, do you have any alcohol?" He smirked letting out a small chuckle.

"Yeah in the wine room." "Thank god, the good stuff?" She asked agin turning around. "YES hyeji the good stuff." He groaned getting annoyed. "Thank you~"

In the shower Youngbae couldn't help but think of the chaos at his house right now, even without him and his sister there.
Let's just say the Lee's have different ways of showing each other love.

His mother is the supposed gem of the family, being the one who always smiles and has a good heart.

To the public that's what it would seem like, but in reality she's just as messed up as the rest of his family, she's..just gotten so good at hiding it.

Deciding to hurry up he stepped out of the shower not missing the chance to briefly admire himself in his mirror.

Getting dressed he threw something on walking into his open living room signaling for his sister to come.