29

|~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Previously

The Day of the Wedding

"I don't think I should marry Mimju"

"WHAT!!!!"

End of Recap

The Night before the big Day

Hyewon's POV

For the night, I just felt like just relaxing and binge-watch. At first I started watching videos on YT. Mostly street foods and mukbang. Made me very hungry but I was still full from what I just ate earlier: fried chicken. I noticed something weird, everytime I finished watching a video, it always recommended me to watch 10 signs you aren't ready to get married. Out of the blue, it auto-played and I was to lazy to grab the remote on the coffee table since I was watching YT on the TV. Lazy to grab the remote, I ended up watching that video. While watching it, I kept on agreeing at every sign from number 10 to number 1.

I thought to myself what if I'm not ready and that Minju is also not ready. Are we rushing into things. Did I pressure her with this engagement? What do I do?

I went through more videos and then on Netflix did the the shuffle play or also called the play something and it played a romance movie. Good timing as well.

I kept watching and watching movies and videos on YouTube. I dozed off after the nth video.

Next Day

I was so tired from watching all those romantic movies/videos/shows. I was sleeping on the couch and then my phone rang. I answered it while still being asleep.

I don't think I should marry Minju

WHAT!!

WHAT?!?!
I shouted back to whoever was on the other line

Kang Hyewon!
What do you mean by not marrying Minju?!!

I removed my phone that was close to my ear as the person's voice was too damn loud it hurt my eardrum. I opened slowly my eyes and check who the caller was.

Park Jihyo

I thought for a second it was Eunbi-unnie she also has a loud voice.

Jihyo-unnie

Mian Jihyo-unnie, I was still sleeping

So you were sleep talking?

Maybe

Hyewon-yah, where are you?
You only have like a few hours left
before the wedding and there is only you missing

OH SHIT!!!! I'll be there soon

Don't make Minju wait for you

Call Ended

Few Hours Later

No one's POV

(A/N: I am too lazy to do every detail of the wedding so I leave you with their vows)