4

|~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Hyewon's POV

"Miyawaki Sakura, and you?"

"Kang Hyewon" I replied to her and smiled

"You're a great opponent, would like to play against you again sometime"

"When are you free?" I asked

"Tomorrow after shooting my scene" she said and then had her hand reached out like she waited for something.

"Pass me your phone" she said and then I handed her my phone.

"I need to go back for the main competition. It was nice meeting you Hyewon-chan" she smiled as she handed back my phone and then walked out from the lounge.

The Next Day

Like any office work, I was busy with meetings and work. I was getting exhausted and then while I was thinking of what I was going to eat tonight.

I then get a notification, it was a text from Sakura-chan. She was asking to meet up at her place  after her work.

I finally finished my work earlier. I went to the closes place to order some take-out and went to the store to buy snacks and drinks.

I was surprised that she was open to invite someone she just met at her place.

I parked in front of her house. I was shocked to see that it was a very luxurious house she has.

I ring the doorbell, and then no one was answering. I rang it again still nothing. I decided to text her that I was now at the door.

I heard footsteps approaching the main door. The door opened and Sakura was there with headphones around her neck.

"Come in"

"Thanks, oh and I brought food" I showed her the bag of food and the take-out.

"Waa! that's a lot of food. Well we are going to play for a long time. I need your help to beat this team"

"Oki" I replied and then she closed the door and I followed her to her gaming room.

Her gaming room had every console and two computer. It was a room that any gamer would want to have.

She showed me to the computer I will be using and then invited me in her team.

We then started to play and then while playing we ate.

Few Hours Later

I stopped calculating the amount of rounds of game we played. Until there was this rival team that beat us.

"No!!!!" shouted Sakura at the defeat

"Its ok. It's getting late, I better go home" I told her and then when she saw the time, she was in shock.

"Oh shit, I need to be on set in 3 hours"

"I'll give you a lift" I told her

"you don't mind?"asked Sakura

"I have no problem with giving you a lift since it is on the way home." I answered her.

She was overjoyed since apparently she was not fond of driving. She usually has her manager drive her.

"Arigatoo Hyewon-chan"

We decided to have an hour rest since she still had time before she has to go to work. Today, I called the office telling them that I will work at home since at least I can get some rest after playing all night.

I enjoyed it and it was a nice distraction from Eunbi. Usually, I would be thinking about her everyday, but last night I didn't.

I was in the living room as I just sat here on the couch watching TV while Sakura was in her room resting a bit. Since she told me to feel at home while she rested and prepared for work.

I then got a bit bored from watching Tv and so I went to the backyard of the house. It was a relaxing spot.  I won't deny it, it was quiet and I felt all my stress just go away.

I just stayed laid on the lounge chair. And without knowing I drifted to sleep.

An hour later

I then felt someone poking my arm, I opened slowly my left eye while my right was still closed. I then saw Sakura staring at me.

"You know that it is rude to stare"

"When you sleep you still look beautiful..."

"Thanks. Anyway shouldn't we head to your set?"

"Yeah sure"

As I was driving to her set, the ride was quiet. I just looked the corner of my eye and saw that she was playing on her phone. She really loves to play her games.

We finally arrived at her set and then I noticed that there was a lot of fans around the set.

"Are they your fans"

"Yeah... Thanks for the ride and also I should treat you some day for giving me a ride"

"You really don't need to but if you insist I don't mind"

"See ya soon" she said and then got off the car and went to meet up with the crew.

I just looked at her leave and then smiled. I hope I can get to know her more.

As I was leaving the set, I saw a black van and then someone came out, I looked at the person and then recognized that it was that Kim Minju.

As my car passes beside her, she looked at me and then I looked at her and gave her a smile.

I continued to drive as I headed home. And then as I finally arrived home and then I get a notification.

Saku-chan

Hope you are free Sunday
I'll treat you to a food trip

I'll pick you up at 10
See you Sunday

6 months later

After the numerous dates with Kura. I was the first to confess my feelings and she reciprocated them.

We were a well known couple since Kura is a top star actress in Japan and thus, people have called us the couple of the year.

However, with Kura's latest show as the main character, she has become more distant and shows zero emotion She continued to become addicted to playing her games. It was almost 24/7 of her gaming night and day.

The next problem was that I was needed again back home and even if my parents knew about my relationship with Sakura. They wanted me to comeback to the main office since I only was supposed to stay for a year and a half here in Japan.

With Sakura knowing about me going back to Korea, she didn't even tried to do long distance relationship.

She just came to my house the day before my flight.

"Let's break up"

|~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Hiho

Double update this weekend since during the week I mostly do drafts for this book and the two others.

Next Chapter: Kim Minju coming to Hyewon's life.

Don't forget to leave a comment and a vote.

Stay safe everyone!

Ja~nee