27

|~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Several months later

Hyewon's POV

A little update on what has happened, so Minju has been planning more than ever on the wedding while sometimes I just nod since the next day she would change her mind and would want something else.

As for the others, well Nakbi finally got married, Yenyul are still engage don't ask why. Chaekkura are taking their time, Ssambang are still together as well as Annyeongz.

I wanted to stay all day in bed and just cuddle with Minju but the day I want to be extremely lazy is the day of our engagement party.

I really didn't want to have an engagement party but our parents insisted since they wanted to meet the in-laws. They could have just meet at the family dinner before the wedding. But of course they wanted to settle who gets to give their shares for the wedding. One thing for sure is that I only want to make Minju my wife and also get to have a quiet honeymoon.

I heard knocking on at the room door and then Minju opened it and leaned on the door.

"Unnie get up it's almost 2 in the afternoon" she warned me as she came closer to the bed trying to remove the blanket and annoying me to get up from the bed.

"5 more minutes"

"You had 5 more minutes already"

"I don't remember saying it earlier" I said and then rolled myself into a burrito and then I just felt Minju caressing my rolled up burrito self.

"Fine, I'm getting up but. . ."

"But?!?"

"I want cake"

"REALLY!!!!" shouted Minju and jumped out of the bed and went out the room and slammed the door very loud. I was in shock and ended up falling off the bed and now my butt hurts.

As I was now out of the bed, I immediately got ready to go since I don't want to be late and need to apologize at a pouting Minju.

I went down after I got ready and then saw that Minju was watching a drama. She didn't realized that I was behind the couch.

"What you watching?" I whispered in her ear.

"AHHHHHHH" screamed Minju as she jumped from her seat and covered her ear.

"U-unnie! Why did you do that?!!" sobs Minju.

"Mian Mian" I went to hug her and kissed her forehead. I helped her get up and then continued to hug her and started walking towards the stairs as I was about to carry her someone rang the door. Wrong timing!!

"I'll go" said Minju as she quickly broke our hug and ran to the door to open it.

One by one my family came in the house and my mom went straight to the kitchen to help with the food. Next thing we knew Minju's family came too a few minutes after mines and started to decorate the house and my soon-to-be-mother-in-law went to the kitchen to help as well.

Everything was calm with both families getting along and getting to know each other until chaos has finally arrived.

Satzu eommas are finally here with 7 more people. Yup, Twice is here and all of them went to greet Minju first since she was the one who keeps answering the door.

"Hyewon!!!" shouted Jihyo-unnie as she went to the kitchen and greeted me.

"Jihyo-unnie how are you?"

"I'm good, and congratz to you and Minju"

"Thanks!"

"Make yourself at home" I told them and one by one they were like at their places. Momo started to get jokbal. Mina found the gaming room. Dahyun and Chaeyoung went out to the patio. 2yeon were in the kitchen with Jihyo-unnie and for Satzu they found out that we have a Shiba Inu that is still a puppy and started to play with Cakey.

Everyone was eating and chatting and all when 10 people finally arrived to the engagement party with loads of foods.

Momo-unnie eyes sparkled more as she saw the food they brought. Nako was fangirling as she was talking with Jihyo-unnie.

Kura-chan went straight to the gaming room and I'm guessing she met with Mina-unnie and they are getting along well.

Ssambang and Annyeongz went to play as well with Cakey. I was smiling since I never saw this puppy so excited with all these people around whom he just met today. Yenyul went to the patio as well. Eunbi-unnie was checking from time to the the gang in case they do something stupid. Chaeyeon helped out with Eunbi-unnie and then went to check up on Kura-chan.

2 Hours Later

My family and Minju's family were all either in the kitchen, dining room or the living room. As for Twice and the gang well apparently someone suggested to play Mafia games in the basement.

Minju and I were so busy with entertaining our families and all we just got surprised when

"YA! I'm not the MAFIA! I'm telling you it's either Sakura-unnie or Tzuyu-unnie! But it's not me"

"YA! Yena you disturbing everyone!" shouted Eunbi-unnie

"Yena-sshi you know that when you get angry your lips become more like a duck" said Nayeon.

"that doesn't matter right now Nayeon-unnie what matters is that I'm not a MAFIA!!!"

I guess the game is pretty intense right now. Since Yena is the first to get voted as a mafia and her argument was not convincing.

"What did I told you guys! I'm only a civilian!"

"So Hyewon-sshi I will be welcoming you soon to the family then" said soon-to-be-mother-in-law as she made me come back to reality.

"Of course, Mrs. Kim"

"Just call me Eomma"

"Nae Eomma"

Few hours later

Our families have now left and the only people left are Twice and the gang. I guess some of them or most of them are planning to stay over night. I went to clean up a bit and went to hand out snacks to the people in the basement playing games.

I went back up and continued to clean the house removing the decorations and putting the leftover food in tupperware and putting them immediately in the fridge.

I finished everything and then went to outside on the patio to get some fresh air and the moon was crescent tonight. It was very bright.

"Unnie aren't you cold?" asked Minju as she puts a blanket over my shoulders so I don't get cold as I'm outside.

"Thanks for the blanket"

"Why the long face unnie?"

"I have been giving it a lot of thinking and Minju I want to get married next week instead of next month"

|~~~~~~~~~~~~|

HIHO!

This was a quick and boring update and I know that there should be more interactions with Twice and Iz*one but I wanted to quickly update because I am now officially piled with school works and studying ever since midterms.

For the next upcoming weeks I will try to update if I don't PLEASE do understand the late update.

Don't forget to leave a comment and a vote

Ja~nee