Chapter Thirty Nine

You felt your feet land on the solid floor and almost collapsed. You were in the living room of your house, all lights off, a bloodied up Draco next to you.

"Lumos" You croaked.

Using the light from your wand, you guided yourself to the light switch and flipped it. The room spilled warm lighting all over the walls and you could properly see the damage you'd done to Draco.

It was horrifying, his nose was almost in the opposite direction and there was blood everywhere. He looked like an alien.

"Holy shit." You cussed.

You had no idea what to do, you remember Luna telling you a spell that could fix broken bones.

What was the name of it? Epip- epip- epiposk? No not that. Uh... uh.. epipsk- EPISKEY!"

You raised your wand and used Wingardium Leviosa to lift his unconscious body onto your sofa. You grabbed an ice pack from your freezer just incase anything went wrong and then attempted to sit next to Draco to get a good angle at his nose, however there was no space on your small sofa to sit next to it. Accepting your unfortunate fate, you winced and straddled Draco's unconscious body to see his nose correctly, blushing profusely the entire time. It didn't really matter that he wasn't awake, you were sitting ON Draco Malfoy.

You got a clear angle of his nose and raised your wand.

"Episkey!"

You heard a crack and you saw Malfoy's eyes shoot open instantly. His nose was fixed but there was blood all over his upper lip... AND YOU WERE SITTING ON HIM DAMNIT!!

You glowed a bright shade of pink and quickly got off of him, he store straight at you the whole time.

"Where am I?" Draco asked with a snarl on his face while looking around the room, eventually pulling his hand to his nose.

"Blood? What happened? The last thing I remember is you beating the crap out of me- .... oh." Draco said, raising then lowering his voice.

Before you could answer, you heard a knock on the door. You widened your eyes and then hissed at Malfoy.

"Hide."

He did as you said and rolled behind the sofa.

You fixed your hair a little and walked to your door and opened it.

Cedric Diggory stood at your doorway.

"Hey baby." He said, smiling and approaching you. He planted a kiss on your lips and hugged you, pushing you a little bit into your house to close the door behind you.

Without another word he started to kiss down the side of your neck and caress your hips.

"Ced... I can't- not tonight..." you whispered in his ear.

Cedric looked up at you with a sexy smoulder.

"But Cho isn't in this weekend which means I can stay over, there's no issues." He whispered back, nibbling your ear slightly.

"Ok, ok, stop." You said, pushing him back, not exactly wanting to.

"I'm babysitting for Harry and Ginny, I can't cancel." You sighed.

He gave you an adorable puppy dog face then smiled.

"It's ok, I can see you tomorrow though, right?" He smirked.

You nodded, then pecked him on the lips.

"Bye, I love you." You said, leading him out of the door.

"I love you too" He waved back and your heart melted but hardened at the same time.

You walked back into the living room.

"It's ok now." You sighed.

"Who was that?" Draco grumbled, standing up and cracking his back.

You went silent for a second...

"Nobody..."

10 Months Ago

You walked into the pub and a couple of heads turned your way. There were hundreds of people in there, partying, chatting and eating, all from Hogwarts. It was your first Hogwarts reunion and it was just a gathering at a bar, Music was playing and everyone was enjoying themselves.

You said hi to all of your friends and made your way over to Cedric to say a quick hello.

"Hey Cedric!" You yelled over the music.

He chuckled.

"Hey Y/n! I can't really hear you, want to go talk outside?!" He yelled.

You nodded and the both of you went outside.

Throughout that night, you talked to Cedric about your problems and his, Relating and joking with a little bit of a flirtatious attitude.

Two hours later

"So, how are you and Cho?" You said, taking a sip of beer.

Cedric winced a little and lifted up his ring finger.

You gasped in horror but pretended it was good news.

"C-congratulations." You sighed.

He stared at you deeply.

"You don't seem very congratulating. Well... I wouldn't be either." He sighed.

You stared at him intrusively.

"I was sort of manipulated into marrying her, we were together for so long, I felt so pressured that I had to ask for her hand in marriage, we got married a couple of months ago, not going to lie.... I really regret it." He sighed.

You stared at him in shock, he looked back at you and something about his eyes just gave you a sign. Slowly, you leaned in, he followed, and before you knew it, you were making out in the bathroom of a pub.

You've been with Cedric since, guilt still haunts you however every time you meet up with Cho, you're guilt decreases. You see she doesn't exactly like Cedric talking to anyone AT ALL who isn't her, which is quite toxic and It helps you understand how Cedric is feeling.

"So? Why am I here?" Draco asks impatiently.

You chuckle a little.

"I accidentally broke your pretty-boy face and I knew that if your precious little father found out what I did it to you, he would kill my parents that are currently in his captivity." You said.

Draco narrows his eyebrows.

"Why would I tell them that you were in my house?" He deadpanned

You shook your head.

"Do you recognise your own name or must I remind you that your family HATES muggle borns." You said.

Draco chuckled.

"It's not funny."
"It kind of is."
"No it's not, Draco."
"Yup."
"Oh shush."