That majestic stallion Jean over there

Oh yeah, just as a reminder, this whole book takes place in the Snk universe, within the walls, in the trainee camp, and in my little town I made up for this chapter.

Also... My indecisive shipping is present in this chapter. Enjoy.

"My style can't be duplicated or recycled." I nod to the sick beat that Marco is currently spouting out. I take a deep breath and let my flow go.

"YAS IM THE HIPPEST GANGSTA AROUND,
MY NAME IS JEAN AND I DONT MESS AROUND,
I EAT PUSSY FOR BREAKFAST,
JUST KIDDING I DONT ,
MIKASA SENPAI, PLEASE NOTICE ME!!!!" That last bit came out desperate and exasperated. Oops. I guess I was too into this flow.

"Great ending, Jean. It was funny." Marco says with a laugh. I snicker back.

"Alright, alright I'm not the best freestyle rapper. Sue me!"

We both stand up from our seats in the doorway out of wall Rose. We were assigned to a Garrison type job for the day. Walking by houses on our way to the bar, we see kids and adults and some give friendly waves which Marco returns but I don't.

Why are we going to the bar, you ask?? Well we can't drink cause were 15, but we can fuck around and talk to some of the other soldiers from the 104th, and the "on break" adult Garrison soldiers.

We walk in and Marco announces our arrival with a fall flat on his freckled face. I help him up and laugh.

"Ayo minors, get a load of this shit!" I see Reiner, Bertolt, and Annie, sitting in a booth, with Annie in the corner looking a little agitated. There's a bottle of something on the table in front of them.

"You dickwads are minors too!" I say.

"Yeah but I'm big as a fuckin Ox and Bert here is tall as fuck. Not to mention Annie could intimidate or beat up anyone who says they won't give her a drink. So yeah, seriously try this shit I got."

"Have you tried it?" Marco asks.

"Nah fool, I don't wanna die or something. But there's also a chance you'll get really fucked up." Reiner replies with a cocky grin.

Marco looks kinda nervous, but it's nothing compared to Bertholdt, already sweating. I don't really want to drink that but Marco is watching. I can't make it seem like I'm not cool or anything. What would he think if I gave up a seriously dangerous and stupid opportunity here?

"Well I guess I'm the one who's gotta show you 3 who's boss." I say confidently. In the corner of my eye I see Annie crack a little grin and OH SHIT IM SERIOUSLY WORRIED NOW!

"Wow Jean, you're gunna have a crazy ride with this if it's something spiked." Marco said.

I clench my fist. I'm doing this. For Marco! I grab the bottle and quickly bring it to my lips, not even thinking of flavor as I expertly chug the whole thing.

"BURLREPREP" is the first thing I can say, but I don't remember the rest.

I fuckin blacked out and I don't remember the rest of the night! I woke up in a bathtub in some random persons house, in Marco's lap!!! My right hand hurt really badly for some reason, I didn't have a shirt on, I was missing a shoe, I had a bolo tie tied around my head, and Marco wasn't even wearing normal clothes. He had on a woman's dress and panties, but the panties were on the outside of his dress. The bathroom we were in also had a sleeping person in the corner, tucked into a ball.

Holy fuck. It was fucking Armin, with giant eyebrows drawn on with what was clearly some kind of ink. He was cuddling with a 3DMG sword with a face drawn on, and it was cutting into his scalp a bit.