¡JEANBO!

See Ova 2 for the nickname.

I was walking on top of the walls with Armin and Mikasa, just enjoying a rare nice day when I wasn't so seethingly angry at the titans and just like, everything in general, when I see an unwelcome but familiar person by some of the cannons. Normally at the sight of him I would've yelled and grabbed my 3DMG and catapulted myself towards that horse like face, but today I just steamed out of my ears in an effort to shut up.

Jean looked this way and spotted me, but then he spotted Mikasa. His expression turned into a nervous one, and he immediately stood up straighter, but then rethought that, and leaned against a cannon. He smirked this way and flipped his stupid undercut in a way he thought was cool? I don't know what goes on in that stupid horse head of his, but all I know is,

"JEAN ISA STUPID LOSERRE MILIATRY POLICE FUCKER-" Mikasa jabbed me in the ribs with her elbow so hard I almost fell off the wall.

"I-I mean, *deep breath* a valuable companion and *cough* good soldier." I mumbled. Christ, Mikasa doesn't have to cripple me to stop yelling. I was having a good day but then stupid Jean comes and ruins it! By like, being on the wall and shit!

Jean looked sort of irritated and then grateful when Mikasa made me "correct" my "greeting". He pranced over like a stupid horse and said

"H-hey Mikasa! it's a nice day isn't it? Didja see those cannons over there? shiny and bright, thanks to my hard work polishing!" Mikasa glanced over at the cannons, only one done, and halfway too.

"Yes. I saw the cannons." She said blandly. And with that I said "shut up with your stupid nonsense, Jeanbo, and mind your own business!" Ha. I got him good. He hates the nickname "Jeanbo" cuz that's what his mom calls him.

He was mad alright, scowling like he was gunna say something.

"Say something jeanbo! don't just stand there and boil like stew! Jeez ur face is turning red!" I teased him like crazy. I normally don't even do it too much, but hey, it's a nice day and I'm feeling slightly less mad than usual. So why not?

Jean grabbed a sword from the ground and pointed it at me. "I'll show you red! I'll spill your blood with another stupid comment!" I just growled in response. Right when I was thinking of a good comeback, I hear heavy, deep footsteps approaching. That could only mean one thing.

Ooh. Oh crap, I-I'm going crazy, I'm gunna blow, I'm going cucko, cucko for,

"TIIIITAAAAAAAAAANSS!" I scream at the top of my lungs and scramble for some 3DMG to strap on and go slice the shit outta that titan! "I'm gunna getcha! you can't escape me, titans! I'll kill you all!"

I leap straight off the wall without maneuver gear, but then I remember,

"I can be a fuckin titan!" I hurriedly bite a chunk outta my hand, ouch! It hurts like hell but I gotta be cool and pretend it doesn't. I land on the ground as a titan, and I look up, hands up and teeth bared, ready to brawl. But, there's nobody there. Nothing. I landed in the middle of nowhere on the other side of the wall and there's nothing?!?

From above I hear a shout, I can barely make it out but my ears are a good 15 meters off the ground so I can hear.

"SILLY EREN, TRIX ARE FOR KIDS- wait, were not doing cereal references? But that last one-!"

Someone slaps someone, I can hear that. And then I hear, "AHEM, STUPID EREN, THOSE WERENT TITAN FOOTFALLS YOU HEARD, IT WAS MUSIC WITH FOOTSTEPS IN IT TO MAKE PEOPLE THINK ITS REAL, YA KNOW LIKE POLICE SIRENS IN RAP MUSIC?"

What? what's a police siren? Damn that Jean! well I have bigger problems now. How do I get back up the wall?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry. I don't know what I did.

Where did it come from?

Where did it go?

Where did you come from, cotton eye joe?

I might just be high. And I decided to write. Yep.