Chapter 31: Evil Bitch

Rewind....

Rochelle's POV

After Ty fired me I knew I needed another plan. I was going to get my revenge one way or the other. I loved that woman. She has no idea what was coming her way. Either I have her or no one else can.

A few months went by before I found a way to destroy their relationship. I found out about their wedding.

"Hey Bre. Thank you for the info on Ty's wedding. I'll be sure to buy them a gift. See you there." 

I hung up the phone and smirked to myself. I knew she was gonna come in handy.

As the months went by, I showed up to the venue making notes. I even found out all the small details of the wedding.

The red and white roses Kiara wants all around the venue, the red and gold theme that Ty wants.

I know exactly what I'm gonna do on their wedding day. I'm an evil bitch, I know.

I knew everything like clockwork. Ty comes to check on the venue twice a week, Kiara is there four times a week. The construction company is there everyday setting up arches and benches. Interior decorators come once a week for now.

Ty has a new assistant who usually either drives by or do a walk through with everyone working for the wedding. His gay ass wants everything done perfectly.

I snuck into the building one night and saw everything coming to life.

It was almost magical, gold trimmings everywhere and fake white roses all over. Just until the day when they'll change it to real ones.

I really saw the vision. Red and gold was the theme I guess. I even bought myself a wedding dress to match. It's a pity Kiara won't get to marry the love of her life.

Ty is going to regret what she did to me. I mean Bre treats me nice but there's just something about Ty that makes me feel loved. Plus she fucks me so good.

As the months went by i knew everything about the wedding. From the small details to the exact guest seating and dinner rehearsals.

It was now a few days before the wedding and I sent Ty a message.

She didn't respond. "This bitch."   I sent her some nudes later that evening but she never responded. She never blocked me so maybe she has feelings for me.

I'll stab Ty if she gets married to Kiara. It cannot happen. I'm gonna screenshot our messages and send them to her while I'm seated at their wedding.

She'll see them before the night is over. My wedding dress will be in my car for when Ty comes to her senses and marries me.

It was now the big day. I did my makeup and sat in my car around the corner from the venue which was looking lovely even from this far. I took one last look in my mirror and headed inside.

My wedding will be great.

Ty's POV

I did all this work just for her to come ruin my day? Nah.

My brother wanted to handle it but I don't want to mess this up for Kiara so I had no choice now. I should've known something was up when she sent those nudes. "Dam."  I said a bit loud and Kiara glared at me.

She and Rochelle made eye contact and Rochelle had this satisfied look on her face.

My brother simply signaled his bodyguard who went and took a seat next to her. She looked a bit frightened and I giggled.

Whatever she had planned ain't happening.

There was gold everywhere and the smell was so heavenly because of the roses. We were both in red and Kiara looked so beautiful. I cried when I saw her.

I saw no sign of Rochelle while at the reception, I thought it was a good sign.

"Ty. Yo bitch sent me a few screenshots. But I checked your phone and saw that you never replied. And I blocked her number. She ain't doing nothing to make me leave you." I heard Kiara say from behind me.

"Oh that's what happened? I was wondering where she went."  I said. Then Kiara started laughing. What am I missing?

"Babe. Taylor sent some guys to her car and they found a wedding dress with vows on a piece of paper. Rochelle is a psycho. They took her away when she went to the bathroom. He said he didn't want to make a scene on our big day. I'm just passing on the message babe. That's done."  Kiara said softly.

Well, since that's done. I think it's time I eat my cake. It was 5 tiers for me and Kiara and there was another 7 tier cake for our guests. Everyone was having a good time. The band was great. Kept everyone dancing. Even Alex was eating and dancing with two girls.

The caterers had food all day and night, but it was now time to go on our honeymoon. Our first stop was Bora Bora then three days after our next stop was Antigua.

I guess everything worked out in the end. And I have my queen, whom I love. She's finally happy and stress free and I hope I keep that smile on her pretty face.

Mental note: Stay away from hoes.

My new assistant said he got everything covered and to "take my ass home to pack and go to the airport" so I guess I'll do just that.

Fireworks ended the night and we sped off in a candy red Corvette. Suuuuwwwoooooo!

Kiara was cruising down the highway and I just sat back and stared at my pretty wife.

"For better or worse, I got you. We will see it through."