Chapter 22: Bad Deeds

Maria's POV

Did I really just confessed to Ty? What have I done? I mean I trust her but I don't know if she still wants to talk after this. Think I fucked up. Kiara isn't dead, this bozo clown I hired is dead, I won't see my kids again and my husband is dead. Even Justin is dead. Why me? What did I do to deserve this?

The next day

I barely got any sleep. I went downstairs, got a shot of whiskey and sat on the counter. I took a look around the house, it was still and cold. I decided to open up the house for a bit and let some fresh air in.

After getting some fresh air and enjoying the breeze I closed the doors and went to have a bath. It was only 9 am. Fuck. Today is going to be one long day. I have to explain this to Ty at some point.

Just then I got a message from Ty.

Ty: do you want to explain yourself now? Melody you have a family? Why didn't you say something?

I didn't even know what to say. Let me just try to explain this to her before I lose her.

Melody: I'm  sorry I didn't say anything before. It never seemed like the right time. I didn't know justin had Kiara and he didn't know I had a husband. My husband and I aren't together, that's why I was going to marry  Justin when he signed the divorce papers. I didn't know all this drama woold unfold. Please forgive me

Ty: I dunno. It's a bit much to process. You lied from the beginning. Talk to you later I guess

I couldn't even respond. Tears were streaming down my face. I really fucked up.

Kiara's POV

Wait. Why didn't she reply? Oh she got feelings now? Miss me with the bullshit. Bitch just tried to kill me and now she want's to have feelings?

"Babe? Calm down and come get some breakfast with me."  Ty said while climbing on top of me and kissing me. I melted under her. It was a feeling of pure bliss. Wonder why I felt that way. "Sure baby, iHop?" I asked pushing her off of me.

Well let's go Ty. Why you moving so slow? I'm hungry baby. I got the car keys already. I knew your ass couldn't find them. Here!

"Well dam Kii. You ain't gotta throw them at me." Ty said lifting me and carrying me down the stairs. "I love you baby. Now let's go eat."  When we got to iHop there was this woman standing in the line. She looked familiar. We made eye contact and my heart dropped. I pulled it together before Ty noticed.

"Baby let's go somewhere else please."  Ty simply said okay and got back into the car.

We sat in the car and stared at each other for a few minutes without saying anything.
Shit. What was she even doing here? She lives in California.

Rochelle was a girl I was flirting with on Instagram. While Ty was with maria handling business. I didn't expect to see her. I blocked her on Instagram a few weeks ago and we haven't spoke since. I felt sick. "Ty can we go home? I don't feel to well. Maybe we can have lunch together."

"Nah Kii, I have to interview a some people at lunch. They fired my assistant. I forgot to tell you."  Ty replied. "But are you okay? Do I need to open the window just incase?" She kept talking. "No baby. Let's just go home and enjoy some quiet time together." I said trying not to sound worried.