Chapter 21: Aww Shxt!

Ty's POV

"Kiara! No don't do this" I said with tears running down my face.

We got to the hospital, Enrique was right behind me. I watched them take her all the way down the hall and disappeared behind the doors. I was pacing back and forth until he called out to me and signaled me to sit.

"Ty, I know Maria is the one behind this. How are we going to handle it?" He asked. I had no words, I was numb. After a few seconds of silence I finally answered. "I'm going to continue with the plan Kiara put in place. I'll update you whenever we get home. If Maria wants to play we'll play. Send some men over to her husband's house. Kill him and leave a message in her voicemail. Let her know we're coming."

"Ty? Is there someone by the name of Ty in here" the doctor came out shouting. "Yeah that's me? Is she ok? What's wrong?"

Doctor: Well, she's awake now and has been asking for Ty ever since. We removed two bullets; one from her shoulder and one from her stomach. Luckily the bullet in her abdomen missed the major internal organs and the one in her shoulder didn't do any real damage. We removed the bullets and stitched her up. A bullet grazed her left cheek, Kiara is one lucky girl. A few more centimeters and it would've put a hole through her face. She won't be able to move around on her own for a while and she must take these pain meds and get proper rest. She passed out from an anxiety attack but rest assured, Kiara is doing okay. I take it you're her girlfriend? 

Me: That's so good to hear. I'll pay for everything. Whatever she needs give it to her. Yes I'm her girlfriend. I'm so glad she's okay. When can I see her?

Doctor: you can see her in the next hour. I'll come back and update you.

Me: thank you so much.

I took the list from the doctor as tears filled my eyes.

The doctor came back and told us that we can see her and she has to stay there for a few days. I sent Enrique home to do what we spoke about earlier. I stayed with Kiara until morning. I wasn't going to leave my baby here alone.

Enrique's POV

I got to the house and gave the orders. My men suited up and headed to her husband's house. Turns out Maria and her husband moved and were now living in DeKalb county. Which made it easier for us. I drove to downtown Atlanta and bought a disposable phone.

As soon as I got the word that the task was done I called Maria's phone.

Maria: Hello? Who's this? Is this David? Is the job done? I didn't pay you to play games. Is Kiara dead?

Me: I'm coming for you.

Maria: wa- what? Who TF is this?

I hung up and threw the phone in a bin a few blocks down and headed home. She's got another thing coming if she thought she'd get away with this.

Ty's POV

I was watching Kiara sleep when I got several text messages from Maria.  What does this bitch want? My phone started to ring and I didn't want to wake Kiara so I answered quickly.

"What do you want? I'm busy." I whispered. "Doesn't make no sense whispering now." Kiara said softly. I shushed her and went back on the phone.

"Ty I think someone is after me, I need your help-" I cut her off. "I don't have the time for your games, I'm at the hospital with my woman. Now is not the time. I'll see you tomorrow, we can talk then."