Chapter 23: Lies We Tell

Rochelle POV

We got back to the office and Ty haven't said a word to me since we pulled up in the parking lot. I guess I understand why she went straight to her office and never made eye contact with me. I'll have to try a little harder to persuade her. Or I can just tell her about her little girlfriend. Either way I'll have some fun before quitting this job.

Kiara was acting funny and telling me not to text her. Probably doesn't want Ty to find out; but she's just another hoe trying to act as a wife. Ty needs someone like me. I'll stay loyal to her til the end. I've been following her for a while now and I saw the job opening as an opportunity to get close to her.

Let me message her and ask if she's okay and to come by my office so we could talk.

@BeautyQueenRo: Hey boss. Can you come to the office let's talk about what happened earlier? I don't want it to get awkward.

@JacksonTy1: Okay

I was sending some emails when someone knocked on my door. "Come in!"  I shouted. These walls were kinda thick. It was Ty. She came sooner than I expected. I got nervous. Bitch get it together.

"Ms. Blake what happened today cannot happen again. You know I'm not single. I already have enough problems. I don't need you being one of them. You're a great assistant and I don't want to lose you just yet."  Ty spoke softly but sternly.

I got up from my chair and walked over to her. "I understand that it cannot happen again boss. I am so sorry. I just couldn't help it. You're fine as hell. I'll learn to restrain myself better." I opened my arms and motioned for her to hug me.

She hesitated but gave me a small pat on my  back. She didn't even stand too close to me while she was hugging me. I pulled her closer and we made eye contact. I felt her hands gripping my thighs. Shit.

She quickly let me go and tried to step back but I held her tightly then kissed her. It took a few seconds before she started kissing me back. Ty was strong as fuck. She lifted me up and put me on my desk and ripped my dress right down the middle. "You know you want to baby." I said while taking my panties off.

Ty put her fingers into my mouth then shoved them into my pussy. It happened so fast I let out a soft scream. She put her hand over my mouth and started fingering me. My muffled moans filled the room but Ty wouldn't stop. I loved it.

She eventually moved her hand and started playing with my nipples. "Dont stop-"  I was cut off by a knocking on the door.

"Aye Ty, I'm  going out for a few. No one else is here so I'll  lock up before I leave. Remember the promoter will be by at 3." Alex shouted through the door. "Aight. I'll text you in a few. Taking care of some business." She replied.

Ty held my legs open and started sucking on my clit. "Shit" I moaned softly. I grabbed her hair and was grinding on her face. "Mmm. Fuck."  Her phone started ringing.  I can't get a break.

While Ty was on the phone talking to whoever, I was licking my cum off of her face and fingers. After she hung up she grabbed me by my throat and kissed me. "Use the shower upstairs and get cleaned up we have a meeting in an hour. I'll get ready in my office. We have unfinished business Ro. And don't you dare say anything about what happened." She said in a low voice.

"Ty I wouldn't risk telling anyone. This job pays much more and I love it. I won't ruin your reputation either. I- I like you Tyler. Yes. we have unfinished business indeed. You need to fuck me."
She spanked my ass and left.