Chapter 13: She's Crazy

Justin's POV

The next morning I told Maria I was going to work to look over some things then grab some lunch. She told me she had to go to the mall later so we'll have dinner when she gets home.

I called Kiara and told her I was on my way, it sounded like she was sleeping but she told me to tell Blacks that she'll be expecting me today when I got to the gate. Who the hell is Blacks and why do I need an appointment to see her?

I got to the gate and saw a man dressed in black with an army print ski mask rolled up on his head. I looked around and saw two more guys, one walking towards me and another standing at the door.

"Why are you here?" The man at the door asked. His voice was deep and boomed when he spoke and I was low-key scared.

"I-I, if you're Blacks, Kiara told me to tell you she's expecting me today." I said softly. I'm a whole bitch right now.

He called her and then signaled the other man to open the gate. When I parked and got to the door, they patted me down then opened the door for me. Like dam, is this the white house? When I got inside another big buff dude escorted me to the living room and told me to wait here.

Kiara came downstairs a few minutes after but she was on the phone. Sounds like she's talking to Ty, are they okay?

"Hey Justin. Why that look?" She asked me.

"Mayne, I'm honestly just scared of your security guards. Are y'all okay why do you need the house so secured?" I answered.

Kiara laughed before answering, "no need to be scared Justin, and it's your bitch we need protection from. She's been stalking us and trying to hurt me. But I'll let you know one thing I won't go down without a fight. She's not winning this one. Now tell me what Happened and who's the person that messaged you. How is she faking a whole pregnancy?!"

Ty came in from a run it seems and joined us. "Well, I fucked her hard and long last night and I know that would've done some damage to the baby so I know she's not pregnant, she hasn't bought anything but a few clothes for the baby, and she hasn't said a word about it to me after. Yeah, I know I have a daughter outside of Kiara and Maria but Maria is foul as fuck. She has two phones but I've looked through them and there's nothing suspicious, she uses one for business and one for personal stuff. I don't know how I missed all of this!" I started crying and they offered some tissue.

"I have some information on her in this folder right here. I got it this morning. So tell us what that number sent to you and we'll all check out this information and see what adds up." I pulled out my phone and showed them the messages. "How could she do this? Then want to get mad at Kiara?" I asked myself.

Ty placed the envelope on the coffee table in front of us and we all looked through it. While Ty was reading some papers, I was looking at the pictures and Kiara was looking at her medical records.

Maria's right name is Melody Santana, she has two kids and a husband. She's apparently a scammer and has several different names and married to a few other men and one girl. "Bianca Joseph, Maria Diaz, Julianna Valdez" to name a few names she's used to scam these people into marriages.

"Justin what sick bitch you got trying to kill me so she can have you? Are you giving her money? Is that what she wants?!!" Kiara shouted at me. Ty only looked up at us then continued reading out the information on the papers.

"Yo, guys. Check this out. "Scammer and bigamist Melody Santana is released from prison and reunited with her family." She was arrested for fraud, pregnant at the time of arrest her husband was given the child." Ty paused and looked at me. "Are you okay?" She asked me.