~ GHOST PARTY PART 2 ~

we get to yuuei and i can already see the party destination as one of the halls is flashing with bright lights. i can practically hear mina and denki having a nicki minaj rap battle from where i'm stood.

i'm beginning to get a little bit excited. i turn around to todoroki and smile slightly.

"don't worry, it'll be over before you know it," and with that i instinctively take his hand, causing us both to jolt slightly from the sudden contact, but i continue and we jog to the entrance. standing at the front is a very serious looking iida, with a fake badge on his way too formal suit and black sunglasses on.

"are you pretending to be a bouncer?" i ask him. His face suddenly turns red and he whips off the sunglasses.

"of course not! i'm just checking to see if any intruders try to get in, ahem," he looks down at me, "may i check your person?"

"my what?"

"may i check what you have on you!" he says with passion.

"dude, please get the stick out of your ass one time and enjoy a party. i'm not letting you touch me up," i shake my head at him. Todoroki snickers suddenly and Iida starts to sweat from shame.

"o- of course not akibo! i would never dream of it!" he laughs nervously and moves swiftly out of our way, to that i walk straight through to a wonderful sight.

As i expected, denki and mina are having a dramatic rap battle, mina bringing out some breakdancing skills and denki... well let's just say he knows more words than i thought. He's putting on an impressive performance. who knew his ass could shake that way?

in the corner of the room on the sofas, is tokoyami bakugo and..... is that shinsou?? they all seem to be sulking by the drinks, bakugo pouring himself one after the other.

Todoroki walks past me and goes over to them, i'm assuming because that's where he thinks he belongs. I follow him, hoping to get a chance to talk to shinsou.

When i get over there todoroki immediately sits down, pouring himself a moderate drink. i can trust him to know what he's doing.

"hey yurei!" shinsou waves over to me , i walk across to him and smile.

"wassup shinsou, what are you doing over here?" i ask him.

"not exactly a people person, or a drink person... i'm more into uhhh, medication," he chuckles slightly and i don't exactly get what he's going on about, until i notice his extremely red eyes.

I laugh.

"i see," i say, he's completely stoned.

"you want some?" he gestures towards me. i'm not the type to say no to things like this, but i'm probably going to be drinking tonight, so i shake my head.

"bummer, well if you ever change your mind or want to have a long talk about how we're in a simulation, i'll be here," he smirks.

After that i move onto bakugo. He seems to be pissed off about something as always. He's standing right beside the punch bowl, and it's almost as though he's guarding it. I'm scared to even go near him in case he'll bark at me.

I sit down beside him anyway.

"you not a party guy either bakubro?" i say.

"aghhh not you, if you don't get out of my face soon i'm going to slam yours into the next infinity. and no, everyone's being fucking idiots and i can't even get drunk," he says in a sadly aggressive way.

"well i'm not drunk yet either. maybe you're just made out of steel," i tell him.

"don't be stupid. i bet i could outdrink you though," he says.