~come back~

-shotos POV-

bakugo made his move. he launches valiantly above the crowd of our peers, barrelling himself towards the intimidating girl before me, who is supposedly my girlfriend.

she sighs as his fingertips, snapping and popping in preparation for an explosion, inch towards her at a rapid speed.

"you boys are so simple minded," she sighs as she turns transparent, something i haven't seen her do in a while, "bet you forgot about that huh," she chuckles as bakugos fist pummels through her transparent body, and he slams against the floor.

while she is slightly distracted, however, a majority of the students manage to flee, as wild and unorganised as they are, they managed to get out of the building.

"you're not yurei." i say blankly, staring up at her. i'm not entirely sure why i said that, nor what benefits it caused me, but it just felt right.

She snaps her head towards me and stares at me for a moment, a long moment. then the corners of her mouth slowly curl into a large smile.

"you can tell?" she tells me sweetly, before tiptoeing towards me and moving uncomfortably close to my ear.

"they beat Yurei out of this body. guess where she is now," she whispers to me excitedly.

"where is she?" i ask, not truly sure if i wanted the answer.

"she's dead," she wheezes, moving away from my ear swiftly, "she's dead!" she continues to fall into a fit of laughter, slapping her knees and wiping the tears out of her eyes. Suddenly, she draws in a large quick breath and swooshes a knife from her pocket against my neck so quick it looked like a silver flash of motion.

"she's dead. and it's all your fault," she strokes my cheek with the blade, "why didn't you save her while you had the chance," she asks me, her tone entirely different than it was a few moments earlier.

i gulp slowly. is this really the consequence to my decisions?

"i didn't... i didn't mean to..." is all i can say. i can barely look at her, or the empty shell of her. she isn't gone, or at least, she can't be, because then id have no idea what i'll do with myself.

"no one means to do anything Shoto. it doesn't mean we won't get blamed for it. now, i need to kill All Might. do you happen to know where he is?" she asks me formally.

"you can't kill all might," Bakugo spits at her.

"what are you, deaf? i just said i was going to kill him what part of that makes you think i can't," she places a hand on her hip and we all wait there for a minute waiting for someone to speak.

"ugh i'll deal with you guys later. i have bigger fish. you guys are shitty fish. you're like... tuna. and all might is a shark, or a jelly fish or something like that. i'm not gonna wait around to catch shitty fish, when i can have a fucking jelly fish. are you kidding me?" she shakes her head at us.

"Twice! get your useless bipolar ass over here and make sure the tuna doesn't escape!" she screams to a faraway person before sprinting out of the door.

"tuna?" a voice asks, bewildered, as it's owner wonders into the room. the man wears a full latex suit, made up of grey and black. When he sees the both of us he sighs deeply, "ah... tuna."

he sits backwards upon a chair and looks upon the both of us. Me and Bakugo catch each others eye and peer at each other.