>>fights <<

That night when i came in Todoroki had already fallen asleep, or at least pretended to. I clamber into bed, desperately defying the urge to creep in with him and kiss him again.

The realisation i had of liking him hit me hard. Is this what it is? I'm guessing it is, because all i can think about is what i want him to do to me. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

How did i not realise before? And now i'm just confused because he didn't really give me an explanation, he just walked away. Does that mean he didn't like it? Probably...

Soon i actually drift off to sleep, and spend the rest of that night in and out of it, in between nightmares.

----------------------

I wake up in a ball and look over, to no surprise, Todoroki isn't there. I sigh deeply and get up. I hope to avoid him, today i'm going out to do my own training. I put on one of his graphic shirts and my own shorts.

What do i say if i see him? it won't be the same surely.

I breathe a sigh of relief as when i walk into the kitchen he is absent. But then i feel a strong twinge of sadness. He didn't even want to talk to me.

I go out for a run, hoping that it'll somehow improve my endurance. I don't get very far though. I then reach a certain spot and decide it's a safe place to practice my quirk. I think back with a grimace to what Todoroki said yesterday.

"you're limiting yourself."

i never noticed it before, but maybe i am. But those moves only happened when i was under major stress, i could never perfect that, right?

I try my best to lift many heavy rocks at once, but i can't manage it, it's like trying to move one finger without the others coming up with it.

I feel a buzz from my pocket. Usually i never read my texts, or reply to them. They stress me out and i can't be bothered to talk to people. But the back of my mind wonders if it's Shoto.

I should ignore it.

I groan in frustration and pull my phone from my pocket.