Chapter 20

•Akari's POV•
I Silently Woke Up And Saw Zero Walk Away, He Must Of Been Taking Me To My Dorm, From What I Remember He Was Really Close To Yuki And At Times His Life Was In Her Hands, That Was The Pain I Saw In His Eyes The Day We First Met, Well I'm Going To Be That Glint Of Hope. I Opened My Eyes And Smiled At My Brother,
"I Didn't Know You Were This Strong, Kazato,"
He Blushed A Bit And Put Me Down.
"Where Were You? I Didn't See You In Class, I Miss You Akari,"
I Smiled, I Missed Him Too I Just Kept Pushing The Feeling Down.
"I'm Sorry Kazato, I Missed You A Lot Too,"
He Looked At Me Lovingly And Hugged Me,
"Where Were You?"
He Tried Again. I Took A Deep Breath In, I Wasn't Going To Lie To Him Again. I Stepped Away From The Hug.
"Zero Asked Me To Meet Him In Town, He Told Me A Job Had Been Offered To Me. Vampire Hunter. I Hesitated At First But With The Blood That Courses Through My Body It Would Be Good To Defend Myself And Stopping Level E's From Hurting Innocent People,"
I Paused And Took The Black Daze Out Of Its Case And Showed It To Him.
"This Is The Black Daze, My Weapon,"
He Eyed The Katana Carefully. Then... Smiled?
"Kazato?"
He Moved His Hand To The Edge Of The Katana And Made His Finger Bleed.
"Kazato Stop!"
I Quickly Put The Black Daze In Its Case.
"What's Wrong With You?!"
I Watched Him Look At His Own Blood. He Pointed The Blood Near My Mouth, Not Now!
"Please! Kazato! Don't! Your The Only Thing Not Making Me Go Crazy! Don't Be Like Kaname! Please!"
He Took His Finger Away From My Mouth.
"I-I'm Sorry, But Your Eyes Were Going Red,"
They Were? I Didn't Even Feel Hungry. Urgh.
"No, It's Okay, I Didn't Even Realise..."
He Kept Starring At Me.
"Your Eyes Are Still Red, Are You Sure-?"
I Held Up My Hand And Shook My Head.
"Not You, Not My Darling Brother,"
I Tried To Ease The Tension Between Us, He Blushed A Bit, Still Looking At My Eyes, Must Be Crimson.
"It's Okay Kazato, I'm Fine,"
I Reassured Him, He Nodded And Turned To Walk To His Dorm. Once He Was Out Of Sight I Ran Back To My Dorm, It May Have Been Dark But My Crimson Eyes Still Glowed In The Darkness. I Reached My Room And Ran Inside Quickly. I Through Off My Jacket And Went Into The Bathroom, Now I Was Hungry. I Looked At Myself. Just Like A Vampire.
"What Do I Do?"
I Whispered To Myself. A Shock Of Pain Ran Through My Neck.