Chapter 17

•Akari's POV•
"Now. Come With Me,"
I Followed Zero As He Walked Into A Huge Mansion, But As Soon As We Walked In Everyone Looked At Us. Zero Wrapped His Arm Around My Shoulder, Bringing Me Closer.
"Everyone Here Is A Vampire Hunter, They Can Sense Were Level E's,"
I Wrapped A Arm Around Zero's Waist Feeling He Was The Only Thing That Wouldn't Kill Me In This Room.
"Hm. Two Vampires, Your Branded. But Her,"
Some Guy Walked Up To Us, Branded? I Looked At Zero's Left Side, He Was Right Zero Had A Marking On His Neck. It Made Sense Since I Saw Markings On My Neck To.
"It's Fine She's With Me,"
I Heard Zero Say, The Guy Scoffed But Let Us Through Anyway. I Walked Into A Room Full Of Weapons.
"What I'm I Doing Exactly?"
I Walked Up To The Front Of The Weapons Cabinet, Looking At The Sword And Knifes.
"Chose Your Weapon,"
I Eyed Zero Then The Knifes, I Went To Grab Them But Sparks Flew Around My Hand As Soon As I Touched It, I Yanked It Back. I Saw Zero Smiling.
"You Knew That That Would Happen?!"
I Say Going Up To Him And Flicking His Nose, He Grinned.
"The Weapon Has To Chose Your As Well,"
I Rolled My Eyes, Of Course It Does. I Went Back Up And Tried The Sword Next, It Was Long And Had Some Japanese Words Engraved On It, I Reached My Hand Forward And Touched The Handle, It Didn't Spark. I Pulled It From It Place And Held It Steady Doing A Little Fighting Stance Feeling This Was Right.
"The Sword,"
Zero Sighed.
"It's A Katana. It's Name Is The Black Daze,"
I Blushed, And Put It Back Into Its Case. Black Daze.
"What Now?"
I Asked, Curious To Finding Out What I Could Do,
"We Go To The Dojo And Train, Once You've Trained Enough, You'll Go Up Against Me, If Your Good You'll Look For Your First Level E,"
I Sighed. That Sounds Like A Lot Of Work, But I Guess I Was Ready.