Changing {32}

•Akari's POV•
"You Sure About This Akari?"
Headmaster Had Told Me That In 10 Minutes I Would Turn. But Really I Don't See What All The Fuss Is About, Did Headmaster Really Have To Bring His Camera?!
"There's No Going Back Now Kazato,"
He Let Go Of My Hand And I Stepped Forward. The Plan For Zero To Turn Into A Aristocrat With Me Didn't Work, He Had To Many Level E Cells So There Was No Hope.
"Um Headmaster? Will This Hurt?"
He Smiled Apologetically. I Will Take That As A Yes. I Sighed And Looked Over To Zero Who Was Looking Strong.
"Hey Zero...,"
He Didn't Reply And Just Stood Still,
"Kiryu, Zero,"
I Tried Again But He Still Stood There. I Walked Up To Him, Strangely He Was Looking At Me Back Not Really Responding.
"Zero?"
His Eyes Were Glassy And Seemed To Shine. Reflecting The Moonlight.
"What's Wrong Zero?"
Headmaster Had Walked Over To Us And Grabbed His Wrist.
"Zero Please Stop. Shut Yourself Out To Her And You Won't Feel A Happy Feeling Ever Again,"
I Looked At Headmaster, What Was He Talking About? Oh, Yuki.
"I Won't Leave You Zero,"
He Kept Looking At Me. What The-
"Yes You Will, Just Like Yuki,"
I Growled Quietly.
"I'm Not Yuki Am I? Do I Look Like Her? No, I Don't. I'm Not Going To Leave You Zero,"
He Sighed And Shook Headmasters Grip Off Him.
"Akari, Zero. It's Obvious That You Two Have Feeling For Each Other. Zero, Once My Sister Trusts You She Will Try Her Best To Never Let You Down,"
I Flinched At Kazato's Voice. He... Just- Hmmm. I Smiled. I Pulled A Bit On Zero's Jacket Pulling Him Down To My Level. His Face Didn't Change But I Leaned Forward And Kissed Him Softly. We Stayed There A Few Moments Before I Pulled Away And Walked Backwards.
"Akari, It's About To Happen,"
I Looked Back At Headmaster And Nodded.
"3. 2. 1,"
Was All I Heard Before... I Guess I Blacked Out.

•Kazato's POV•
Sparks Flew Around Akari, She Was Floating Horizontally In The Air. It's Was A Few Minutes Before She Was Lowered Back To The Ground Standing Up Straight. I Ran Behind Her And Caught Her Before She Hit The Ground.
"She's... Beautiful,"
Her Hair Was Smooth And Her Skin Was Flawless. I Looked At Headmaster And Zero Who Were Also Admiring Her. I Scoped Her Up Bridal Style And Walked Over To The Bed.
"How Long Till She Wakes Up?"
I Looked Back Up At Headmaster.
"10 Minutes,"
I Sighed Lightly. 10 Minutes.

•Akari's POV Inside Her Head•
'Hello?'
Where Was I? Had I Changed Or... Was I Dead? Oh God I'm Dead! I'm Alive But I'm Dead! Wait, No Hang On I'm Alive I Had Changed That Was Just It.
'Ah. Hello? Is Anyone Here?'
This Place Looked Like My House. I Was In My Brothers And I's Bedroom. I Smiled And Walked Out To The Front Room.
'Hello?'
No Response. I Looked At The Markings On The Wall And Door. This Was The Result Off My Parents Kidnapping. I Spun Around And Walked To Mother And Fathers Bedroom.
'H-,"
Was That? My Mother?! A Lady Was Sitting On The Edge Of The Bed, She Was Wearing A Black And Purple Lolita Dress, And Had Sliver Hair Just Like Mine.
'Moth-Mother?'
She Looked At Me And Smiled Lovingly.
'Akari, You've Grown To Be So Pretty,"
Her Voice So Soft, I Felt Tears Roll Onto My Cheeks.
'Mother!'
I Ran Over And Hugged Her. My Mother Was Here. She Was Right In Front Of Me And I Was Hugging Her!
'M-Mother!'
I Felt Her Arms Wrap Around Me.
'Akari. It's Okay. But I Sorry We Haven't Much Time,"
I Pulled From The Hug And Looked At Her Beautiful Face. She Was So Pretty.
'You Are A Vampire Now And Have To Live Your Life. I Doubt Kaien Told You This But You Have To Chose Your Power,'
She Swiftly Stood Up And Made All The Plants In The Room Crawl Up The Walls.
'I Get A-A Power?'
She Smiled, A Power? I Don't Know!
'Umm-'
I Looked At My Hands.
'I- Don't Know Mother!'
She Sat Back Next To Me And Put Her Hand On My Shoulder.
'What Is The Colour Of Your Eyed Akari,'
They Were Orange.
'O-Orange,'
She Nodded.
"And What Thing Does Orange Remind You Of,'
Orange. Red. Yellow. I Jumped Up.
'Fire!?'
She Smiled And Nodded.
'Good Girl Akari. Now Give Me Your Hand,"
I Raised My Hand To Hers.
'You And Your Brother Have Done So Well Akari. So Well. You've Made me And Father Proud. Both Of You. Thank You,"
Her Hands Started To Disappear And Turn Into Little Four Leaf Clovers.
'M-Mum!'
I Jumped For Her Chest But She Had Already Gone.
'I Give You The Gift Of Fire. Bye Akari. Thank You,'
The Room Crowded Into Clovers Till All I Could See Was Black.

•Kazato's POV•
"She's Waking Up!"