Chapter 16

•Akari's POV•
I Decided To Get Dressed In A Aqua Jumper And Black Shorts With My Black Converse. Why Did Zero Want To See Me Today? I Mean He Doesn't Seem Like The Type To Talk About His He Feels. I Walked Out Of The Academy And Into Town, I Saw The Cafe He Was Talking About And Took A Seat. I Looked At A Oak Tree, It Reminded Me Of The One In Our Back Yard, Kazato And I Would Play In It For Hours, Having Competitions To See Who Cold Get The Highest. I Smiled At My Thought And Sighed.
"When Life Was Simple,"
I Had Whispered To Myself. I Looked Up And Saw A Sliver Head Walking This Way. I Smiled And felt Relived Seeing The Familiar Face.
"Why Did You Want To See Me Zero?"
I Asked While He Was Sitting Down, He Was Wearing A Long Coat, Why? It Wasn't That Cold.
"A Job Has Been Offered For You, Vampire Hunter,"
I Looked At Him Without Blinking, He Wanted Me To Kill Vampires When I Am One And Go To School With Them?!
"Z-Zero, I Don't Know-"
He Sighed.
"Don't Worry Where Hunting Level E's, The Ones That Have Gone Insane,"
He Tried To Reassure Me. But No. Killing Someone...
"There Not People, Akari. Beasts In Human Form,"
I Looked At Him.
"Do You Just Read My Mind?"
He Smirked,
"Your Face Says Everything Your Thinking,"
I Brung My Hand Up To My Neck Where The Bite Marks Were.
"When Do We Start?"