Chapter 7

•Akari's POV•
"I Realised,"
I Say Intensely Making The Chairman Wince A Bit,
"Akari I'm Sorry This Happened On Your First Day, It Was Always Going To Happen, Your Blood Is So Tempting To Vampires Even Pure Bloods Struggle To Keep There Lust Under Hand,"
He Answered Some Of My Questions,
"Is Kazato Safe?"
I See Him Shake His Head,
"No, Your Two Were Born Closely Together But You Are Younger Still And Have Fresher Blood So Most Of The Vampires Will Go For You, But Some Of The Night Class Are Smart And Will Realise That Kazato Shares The Same Blood As You And Will Try To Attack Him,"
I Sighed, Great,
"Aido, Took A Lot Of My Blood What Will Happen To Him?"
I Know It's Not Aido's Fault, I Still Have To Speak To Him But I Know Certain Things Can Get... Addicting.
"Aido's Body Will Go Into Shock With Out Your Blood, From Seeing How Pale You Are He Will Need It Otherwise He Will Die,"
Perrrrfect. Urgh. I Bow And Run Out Of The Building Looking For The Moon Dormitory, I See A Mansion Looking Place And Run Towards It. I Stop Just Before The Door. I Need To Find Aido And Speak To Him, If He Needs My Blood I'll Give It To Him But I Am Not His Personal Blood Bank. I Open Up The Door And See No One At First, But This Place Is Full Of Surprises.

•Aido's POV•
I Carefully Watch Akari From My Room Opening Up The Door Just I Bit, Her Blood Was Delicious But I Feel Bad For Forcing Her To Give To Me. She Slowly Makes Her Way Up The Stair Case, Oh No I Can Smell Her Blood, I Open The Door.
"Get Out Of Here Now,"
I Try To Say While Gripping My Throat,
"I Don't Want It To Take Over Again,"
I Stumble For The Stair Case Railing And Slouch Over Groaning.
"It's Okay Aido, I Spoke To The Chairman, Right Now, You Need My Blood To Live,"
I Look At Her From The Corner Of My Eye, She's Willing To Give Me Her Sweet Blood? I Can't!
"N-No!"
I Fall To My Knees. I've Caught Her Scent.

•Akari's POV•
I Kneel Over To Aido And Pull Him Up By His Jacket So His Standing And Walk Over To His Room, Pulling Him With Me.
"You Are Going To Die Without My Blood,"
I Pull My Hair Over To The Left Side Revealing The Right Side Of My Neck.
"Drink!"
I Put His Head Closer To My Neck,
"I Can't, I Will Get Addicted. Drunk On Your Blood"
I Ignore Him And Scratch My Neck Making It Bleed,
"Drink,"
I Feel His Arms Wrap Around My Waist, Then His Fangs In My Neck, He Had A Lot More Restraint, He Must Of Seen How Much Pain I Was In...
"Enough Aido,"
I Hear A Nonchalant Voice Behind Me, Kaname. I Hear Aido Whine But He Doesn't Stop, Drunk On My Blood. Then I Feel Nothing On My Neck, I Look At Kaname, His Holding Aido By His Throat.
"Stop It Kaname! You'll Hurt Him!"
I Feel Something Around My Throat. What Is Kaname Doing?
"K-Kaname?"
I See His Eyes Go Blood Crimson, Although I've Never Seen It Aido's Must Go Red To.
"Akari. Does This Hurt?"
Said With An Evil Amusing Tone. I Made No Reply. But He Started Licking The Blood Off Of My Neck Until I Felt His Fangs.
"Stop. It. Kaname!"
I Tried To Shout But Is Came Out In A Sharp Whisper. Where Was Aido? Couldn't He See What Kaname Was About To Do? Kaname.
"Does It Hurt Akari?"
I Gave Him A Glare.
"It's Just The... Vampire Talking... Your Not Kaname..."
He Smiled,
"How Do You Know?"
I Held In One Deep Breath
"Because The Real Kaname Is Lovers With Yuki Kuran,"