Chapter 19

•Akari's POV•
It Was Time For The Change Over, I Decided To Stay At The Back Of The Line So No One Could See Me, Surprisingly My Brother Had Made Friends With Senri Shiki And Rima Toya. I Wasn't Expecting Them But They All Get Along Well So That's Good To Know. I Ran To The Side Of The Gate And Hid Up A Tree, Waiting For Everyone To Go. Once Everyone Left I Went To The Front Of The School And Saw Zero.
"What Took You So Long?"
He Asked As We Both Walked Towards Town,
"The Fangirls Really Wanted A Picture Or Something From The Night Class, Even Some Of The Boys Talked To Me,"
I Answered Looking At How Zero Did Up His Uniform, All Wrong. He Sighed.
"The Level E Is Somewhere Down One Of These Alleyways,"
I Turned To Look At What He Was Speaking About, It Was Dark And Gloomy, Perfect For A Insane Level E.
"Are You Sur-,"
I Sensed Something Behind Us, I Spun Around And Held Out The Black Daze. I Couldn't See Anything But I Know Something Is There. I Felt Zero Turn Around To, His Hand In His Pocket Ready To Pull Out The Bloody Rose.
"I Can Smell Your Blood,"
I Evil Voice Sang.
"Zero, Where Is It,"
I Tried To Look Harder But It Was Pitch Black.
"I'm Right Here,"
I Spun Around And Pointed The Black Daze At The Level E's Chest, Amazingly I Wasn't Scared.
"You Sad Thing,"
I Brought The Katana You To It's Heart,
"Not Sad, Powerful. Blood!"
It Jumped Up High And Landed On Top Of Zero,
"Get Off Him!"
I Ran Forward And Struck The Black Daze Through His Chest.
"Get Off Him,"
The Level E Jumped Up Again And Landed Behind Me, I Quickly Swung Around And Pushed The Black Daze Through His Head, It Screamed Than Turned To Dust. I Am Not Going To Fall Into That Stage.
"Good Job,"
I Looked Back Over To Zero And Froze. He Had Been Hit In His Chest And Was Bleeding, Bad. Why Didn't He Stop The Thing.
"Zero. Your Bleeding,"
He Stood Up.
"I Know, It Will Heal,"
I Felt My Eyes Turn Crimson But I Looked Away. Not Now, Later.
"Akari, Are You Hungry?"
I Took A Deep Breath In And Shook My Head,
"No,"
He Sighed And Put On His School Jacket, Covering The Blood,
"We Have To Go Report This Kill, Come On,"

~O~

I Walked Into The Same Place I Got The Black Daze, Zero Handed A File Over To Some Guy And We Were Gone And Soon As We Came. We Walked Back To The Academy Silently. Zero Had Been A Level E For 11 Years, How Could He Keep His Lust Under Hand For 11 Years, The Pain He Has Gone Through, He-He Bit Yuki- I Stopped Walking.
"Yuki Was Human?"
I Saw Zero Wince At Her Name.
"It's A Long Story,"
I Grabbed To Sleeve Of His Jacket And Told Him To Climb A Tree, He Reluctantly Did As I Asked.
"Yuki Was A Human, How?"
He Sighed.
"She Is A PureBlood Vampire, The True Child To The Kuran Family..."
Zero Went On And Explained Everything Up To This Moment... Except I Kinda Fell Asleep At The End.

•Zero's POV•
I Looked At Akari, She'd Fallen Asleep, How Do You Fall Asleep In A Tree, Then I Remembered, I'd Seen She'd Used To Play In A Oak Tree In Her Back Yard, She'd Always Fall Asleep And Kazato Would Put Her To Bed. I Sighed And Jumped Down From The Tree, Slowly Carrying Akari With Him. She Had The Same Hair Colour As Me But Orange Eyes. I Continued To Walk To The Academy With Akari In My Arms, I Looked At The Mark On Her Neck, Just Like Mine.
"Thank You Zero,"
I Looked Up And Saw Kazato. I Looked Back Down At Akari And Gave Her Over To Kazato Then Went Back To My Dorm.