Chapter 11

•Akari's POV•
I Walked Up The Stair Case And Stopped Outside Kaname's Room I Was About To Knock When I Felt Kaname Pull Me Into The Room And On To The Bed.
"Akari, Hello,"
He Sighed As He Held Both Of My Arms Down On The Bed So I Couldn't Move.
"Your Going Into Shock Kaname,"
I Said, Staring Into His Eyes.
"Hmm. It Seems I Am. But You Know What Happens When A Pure Bloods Fangs Drink The Blood Out Of A Human,"
I Looked At Him Careful.
"They Fall Into Instancy And They Are Unable To Control There Lust For Blood, They Will Kill Anyone. Level E"
I Try To Move But His To Strong.
"Kaname I Don't Want You To Die But Don't Turn Me Into One Of Those Things!"
His Eyes Start To Turn Blood Crimson, I'm Screwed And The Person Who I Tried To Save Is Now Going To Make My Future Fall Into Insanity.
"You'd Be Surprised What Blood Can Do To A Pure Blood, Kind Of Makes Us A Level E, But We Can Recover Our Selfs, Level E's Are Helpless,"
I Shut My Eyes, Helpless, Kind Of Like My Parents Being Kidnapped. Everyone Was Helpless That Day And All We Had Was Strength. Strength.
"Go Ahead Kaname, I'm Helpless Right Now Anyway. Human Or Level E,"
I Felt Him Smile, How Could He Be Smiling? It's Not Blood That Makes Him Go Insane It's My Blood, He Craves It.
"Drink Up Kaname,"